A New Day

Justin's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Beep*Beep*Beep* Shut Up. *Beep*Beep*Beep* Go Away!! *Beep*Beep*Beep"Okay, I'm up, I'm up!!" I to the alarm clock. I walked over and shut the alarm off, then I walked over to my closet and picked out a new pair of jeans and a shirt. A new start, finally. I'm so glad we moved school's, it's so good to start over! I thought to myself as I put my shoes on.

After getting my schedule, I found my homeroom teacher, Mr. Burns. As soon as I walked in, I knew that it was one of those support groups, or it at least looks like one. "Hello, you must be the new student!!! Please take a seat near, Ms. Johnson, raise your hand please." He said, I looked around the classroom, and saw the girl who'd he said I'd be sitting next to.

She looked so beautiful, but fragile at the same time. I walked over and sat down next to her, the teacher started speaking again, "Okay, so we're doing a new project, we are going to blah, blah, blah..." After that I kinda just zoned out, until I heard the bell ring signaling to my next class.

Finally, after what felt like 10 hours, lunch was here!!!!  After getting my food, I looked for a seat, that's when I noticed that all of these kids were different, not the good different. The bad different, the kind where they judge you for who you are. I walked outside to where there was fresh air, I saw a tree, and a girl, the same one I'd saw earlier. She was writing in a journal. I walked over and said, "Can I sit with you?" I asked her, she looked up smiled and said, "I don't know, can you?" She started laughing as if it was the funniest thing in the world. Even her laugh was beautiful, after we laughed she want back to eating her apple then asked me, "Why are you sitting outside? How come you're not sitting with the popular crew?" I answered as truthfully as I could, "Well, let's just say that I've had a tuff past with people like that, and you're much cooler to hang with. Even though I've just now met you, oh and I'm Justin, Justin Berlington." I said holding my hand out towards her. She thought for a second, then shook my hand and said, "I'm Elaina, Elaina Johnson. As you can tell, I'm basically an outcast." She said, her smile fading, as if remembering a distance memory. She plastered a fake smile on, then said, "Well, I should get going. I've got to finish some math homework up, bye!!!" Before she could go, I grabbed her wrist, she winced as I did, so I let go. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" I kept asking, while she just sat back down and said, "No, I'm fine. I-I just h-hurt my hand yest-yesterday." Tears started to come down her face, so I sat back down and tried to comfort her the best I could. "How about you meet me at lunch tomorrow, and we could eat together? We could talk, if it's okay with you, I mean!!" I started rambling on, I then felt a tap so I turned around and she said, "Sure, but how about you come to my house. I don't really like eating cafeteria food." I smiled, not because I could eat lunch with her, but the minie fire that was going on where she tapped me, and because I felt like I'd actually have a new friend.

I swear, school's gonna last for the rest of the universe cause times running soo slow!!! Hurry up clock!!! I want to see Elaina again!! I thought to myself, the exact moment when the bell rung, and our teacher dismissed us.

I went over and grabbed my backpack, that's when I saw something fall to the ground. It was a journal. Where did this come from? Who's is it? Did they want me to find it? Did they want to keep it a secret? Questions ran through my head, trying to find out the answer.

I quickly shoved the book into my bag, and left, but while on the bus, I read one of the pages it said:

To Whom It Concerns:

The depression's gotten worse, my parents can't get me to come out of my room. I won't eat, sleep, the only thing I can do is write, on and on my words pour from my head to the pen, to the paper. I feel like I can talk to you, I mean without being judged of course. Well, only because you're paper.

I'm so sick of hearing mom and dad fight, that's all they do. They really should consider breaking up, I mean they don't even love each other!!! I can hear them screaming, our front door just slammed shut. Maybe he's gone, I wonder how mom will take this. Easy, or hard? I wis-

Before I could read any more I got off the bus, and went into the house to get away from the world. Into the girls' world, because I was practically dying to know what had happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How are you liking it so far? What will happen at Elaine's house? Will she spill the truth? Will she keep it a secret? Find out in the next chapter!!!

I also hope you're enjoying the book so far, and here's my Kik&Hangouts
Kik: BelieveInYourself198
Hangouts: AJ Awesomness