Author Note

This fanfic is based after the events of "Final Fantasy VII Remake" but it won't be following the storyline of the original game nor will it follow part 2 and part 3 of the remake, that'll be released probably 30 years from now.

Something to know about me before you read this fanfic:

1.) My favorite characters of all time, from the Final Fantasy franchise, are Cloud and Tifa. Expect alot of favouritism for those two.

2.) Jessie is also one of my favorites so expect to see her in this fanfic. Even though Square Enix hasn't revealed how they'll bring her back after her "death".

3.) Even though I love FFVII and FFXV, those are the only two Final Fantasy games I've ever played. So don't expect my Final Fantasy knowledge to be on point.

4.) My favorite video game series is the Persona series. I might put in alot of Persona references.

5.) I have the tendency to pair my ships together very fast. This time I'll try to slow down the boyfriend/girlfriend thing, but don't expect me to wait until the very last few chapters to pair them together.

6.) I LOVE Aerith as a character so if you straight up hate her flirty attitude with Cloud then you should probably read a different fanfic. Alot of scenes will include Aerith flirting with Cloud.

7.) No I do NOT support Clerith but I do believe Aerith loved Cloud for Cloud, and not because he resembled Zack. If you happen to get her resolution scene in the remake, you could tell in the short time they've been friends she already fell in love with him but she didn't want Cloud to fall in love with her because she knew his feelings for her were Zack's and not his own. Aerith as a character is perfect but Tifa is just the better fit for Cloud.

8.) I update very slowly but when I do update it'll never just be one chapter, it'll be several at a time. Even though I love writing I love reading, playing video games, and studying video game lore even more.

9.) If there's a specific scene from the remake I mention in the fanfic, I'll put a video in the chapter for people to watch and understand what I'm referencing. If you haven't played the remake yet, and you don't care about spoilers, then please watch the videos I placed in the chapters. Also, if there's any information I get wrong then feel free to comment and tell me.

Thank you and enjoy my latest fanfic!