𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅

𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ~ 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 25~ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅
*5 years later*
Y/n's pov

Wow. 5 years. 5 years since all of that crazy stuff happened. Now I live with Sodapop with our two baby girls, Bella and Grace. They look just like Soda. Blue eyes, dark brown hair. They've got my smile though. After I had them, Sodapop proposed and we got married 5 months later. Sodapop is now 22 and I'm 21. The gang is coming over today, we haven't seen them in a while. Soda is still sleeping but I'm not gonna wake him because he worked late last night and came home really tired. We still live in Tulsa. We're in our own house now. Ponyboy and Johnny are dating, Darry hasn't found anyone that interests him. Dally's always finding broads to take him but they never stay. Two-Bit has a girl named Sam, she's basically a female version of him. Steve found a girl named Evie. She seems nice but I don't know. We don't see her much. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock on the door. "Now girls, no screaming. Daddy's sleeping ok." I said to them before I opened the door. "Ok mommy." They both said. I opened the door to see the whole gang standing there. I smiled. "Uncle Stevie! "Uncle Two-Bit!" Bella yelled. "Uncle Pony! Uncle Johnny!" Grace yelled, leaving Darry and Dally standing there. "Hey guys! Long time no see." I said while giving The two of them hugs. They sat on the couch and turned on the tv. "Hey bubs!" I said excitedly to Johnny.
"Y/n! I missed you!" He said. He ran into my opened arms and gave me a giant hug. I kissed his forehead. "I missed you too Johnnycakes!" I said. "Babycakes." Steve said. I smiled and ran into his arms, embracing him in a big, warm hug. Me and Steve we're still bestfriends. We were closer than ever. I hugged everyone else and broke the silence. "Guys we should prank Sodapop. I didn't tell him you guys were coming so he didn't wake up yet." I said. "What do ya got in mind?" Pony asked. "Well, since he's still sleeping and since him and Steve are bestfriends, Steve could get into bed next to him and have Soda think it's me." I said while giggling. Everyone laughed while Steve agreed. We tip-toed to the bedroom and pushed Steve in. He got into bed and kissed Soda on the cheek. (In a bestfriend way ok) We all tries to silence out laughter. "Morning babe." Was all I heard Soda say before he opened his eyes and screamed bloody murder. He almost fell off of the bed. "HOLY CRAP! OH MY GOSH. OH MY GOSH I THINK I JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK." He said while trying to catch his breath from laughing. So much. We all laughed so hard, Two-Bit, Johnny and I were on the floor as Pony held Bella and Darry held Grace. "Really, babe. You think that's funny?" Soda asked. "Is that even a question? Of course I think it's funny! I wouldn't be laughing so hard if it wasn't." I said while catching my breath. "Your lucky I love you." He said. The rest of the day was filled with food, family, laughing, and talking about our 𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚.