𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚

𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ~ 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 2
Sodapop's pov

Steve and I were talking and then we heard footsteps, it was Dally walking up behind y/n. I guess he was trying to go talk to her. I started to zone out but then Steve snapped me back to reality. "What were you guys arguing about?" He asked me. I didn't want him to see how angry I was so I just didn't make any eye contact with his face. I didn't even look up one bit. I said, "Nothing," hoping he wouldn't question me anymore but he did. "Come on Soda. I know y'all weren't arguing about nothing." He said in an understanding voice. I finally snapped "FINE, she brought up Sandy in our argument! Is that what you wanted to hear?!" I instantly felt regret from yelling at him but I didn't show it. He looked sort of hurt. Steve just nodded his head and walked back into the garage.

Y/n's pov

Dally quickly walked up beside and put his arm around my shoulder. "What's up doll?" He asked, looking at me. Dallas was never this sweet around people. He only has a soft spot for me and Johnny. There's nobody else in the world he could possibly ever have a soft spot for. I proceeded to tell him about Soda and I's argument. I told him every detail, from the nickname, or name I guess. To the part where he mentioned my father. I looked Dal in the eyes. I saw so much anger it almost scared me. I've never seen Dallas so angry, other than the time Johnny was jumped. Ever since then, he's never been so angry. He quickly ran back to the front and went to Soda and grabbed him by the collar of his blue DX shirt. He continued to yell in his face "DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT MY FATHER AGAIN." Dallas screamed. He let go of Sodas collar and looked him dead in the eyes. I looked at Soda as he stood there looking at Dally. Sodapop looked scared and nervous. He was shaking. "Come in Dal, it's not worth it," I said, dragging him by the arm out of the DX. My shift wasn't over but I just left, I used one of my sick days but I had a good reason. I could just make an excuse anyways. While we were walking to the Curtis's, Dal stopped me and said "Never let anyone bring up our father again." He said it in a calm yet angry tone. I nodded and continued walking to the Curtis's. I walked in to see Pony reading to Johnny who was also on the couch "What ya guys readin'?" I asked. "Gone With The Wind." Johnny replied. I had heard of the book but I'm not one to read books. I'll fall asleep if I read one sentence from a book. That's why I don't go to school. I was failing all of my classes and I would just fall asleep during them anyways. I sat next to Johnny on the couch and as soon as I sat down, I zoned out. I think I was to hard on Soda. Maybe I should apologize when he gets home? I doubt he'll want to talk to me.