𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 11

𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ~ 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 11
Y/n's pov

When I woke up I was wrapped in Soda's arms. I quietly and slowly got out of his grip and went to the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my hair and teeth, and then got changed. I walked back to the bedroom to see Soda rubbing his eyes. "Hey you ok?" I asked. "Yeah I'm perfectly fine, princess." He said while smiling. "Ok, I know somethings going on. What's going on? Your all smiley. Your never like this. Soda, baby, I love you~" she stopped as she said the last part. "I'm so sorry it- it just slipped out." She said apologizing. "No, no it's ok. It's ok because I've actually been meaning to tell you that I- well I, I love you, Y/n Winston." I said. "Oh my god." She said while crying. I was still sitting on the bed but I was at the edge of it. Y/n came over to, sat on my lap, and hugged me. She was crying into my shoulder but I knew they were happy tears. "I lifted her face up off of my shoulder and looked into her eyes "I love you, baby." I said to her. "I love you too, Pepsi." She said while sniffling. A few minutes later we both walked downstairs with smiles on our faces and our hands intertwined. "Alright, what'd you two lovebirds do last night huh? You know Pony, I bet they did have~" Two-Bit said before I smacked the back of his head. I walked over to the kitchen to get a water and a piece of chocolate cake for breakfast. When I opened the fridge there was water but no chocolate cake. "Darry!" I slightly yelled. "Yes, Y/n?" He said. "There's no more chocolate cake." I said in a whining voice. "Yeah because this idiot ate it all, he didn't even get all of it in his mouth, look at him. He's got cake all around his mouth." Soda said laughing. Him and Steve started wrestling. As I watched Steve and Soda wrestle, Two-Bit pulled me outside on the porch. "What now Two-Butt? Your always asking me stupid questions can't you just leave me alone for once." I said. He looked disappointed but still continued to ask her stupid questions. "Did you guys fuck? Did you guys use protection? Did the condom break? Was there a ho~" I cut him off. "I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE! What part of "stop asking stupid questions" did you not understand Two-Bit?!" I said. I ran inside and ran up to Soda and Pony's room. I closed the door, threw myself on the bed and started crying. I heard the door open. I didn't want to be bothered so I said "leave me alone, please." While crying and digging my face into the pillow more. "Baby, It's Soda." He said while sitting next to me. I didn't move. He put his full body on the bed and pulled me into his lap. I put my arms around his neck and cried into his chest. "Princess what happened? Why'd you run of like that?" He asked in a worried tone. "Two-bit kept asking his stupid question after I told him not to and I couldn't handle it. I hate being teased about his stuff. This is why I never said anything and liking someone to anyone and that's why I've never had a boyfriend before you." I said. I cried even harder. He stroked my hair he gave me kisses everywhere on my face. He shifted his body so he was up against the headboard. Soon enough I cried myself to sleep in his arms.