𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 6

𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ~ 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 6
Sodapop's pov

"Hey, Y/n can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked her. She seemed nervous. "Uh yeah, sure." She said. I just feel the need to talk to her. We walked into my room and sat down on the bed. We sat there in silence till I broke it. "Y/n, I have a question." I said. "Go ahead." She responded. I didn't want this conversation to be weird or end bad. "So I was coming home for my break today and I over heard you talk to Johnny and Pony. What I wanted to ask was what are we, really? I mean some days were friends and other days we completely hate each other without any reason to." I said calmly. She looked at me with some type of feeling in her eyes. I don't know if it was sadness, happiness, or even disappointment. "I'm so sorry you had to hear that conversation but I can't answer your question because I don't know for myself. I would love to be friends with you but I hate seeing you upset when Steve and I mess around my flirting with each other. I mean don't get me wrong, I love Steve but not like that. More like a brother or best friend. I don't know if I like anyone at the moment but if I do I obviously don't know who yet. I'll tell you this right now, it's definitely not Steve." She said. It was nice to know that she felt bad about me being upset every time I saw her and Steve flirting. I was speechless. All I did was look into her eyes as she looked into mine. We stayed there like that for a few seconds until we both started leaning in. Then our lips slowly collided. We pulled away but we quickly connected our lips again. Her lips were soft and they tasted like strawberries, like she had lip balm on or something. Small kisses turned into a make out. She was about to sit on my lap when a knock on the door interrupted us. "You guys alright in there?" Dally said. Y/n quickly fixed her hair and her clothes while I fixed both my hair and clothes. She unlocked the door and opened it. We both walked out and sat on the couch. We talked for hours until she fell asleep. "I'll take her to bucks. Soda, carry her to the car will ya?" Dallas asked me. "Uh yeah, sure Dal." I said. I picked Y/n up off of the couch, out the door and put her into the passenger seat of Dally's car. "Thanks Soda, see ya tomorrow." He said and took off.

Dally's pov

As I was driving I saw Y/n move, trying to get comfortable. I drove faster so I could get her to bed because she looked really uncomfortable in the seat. When I got to Buck's I quickly pulled the keys off of the ignition, got out of my car and went to Y/n's side. I opened the door and picked her up, kicking the car door closed. I opened the door and took Y/n upstairs. Buck only had 1 spare room so that means me and Y/n have to share. I don't mind it though. It's my way of getting closer to her I guess. I placed her on the bed and went back to shut the bedroom door. I changed my clothes and went to sleep.

Y/n's pov

I woke up in bed next to a sleeping Dallas. He was laying on his back. I was feeling upset for some reason and whenever I feel upset, laying my head on Dally's chest makes me feel somewhat better so I did that. Soon enough, Dal woke up and said "What's wrong, mini me?" I didn't want to tell him the truth but I would feel bad if I lied to him. "Dal before I tell you something, promise you won't be mad and kill the certain someone." He nodded which was a signal for me to continue. "While I was talking to Sodapop last night, we kinda, uhh, we kinda kissed...." I said I look at the floor and felt Dallas's eyes on me. He put his arm around me and rubbed my shoulder. "I knew you had something for him. You just never showed it. Maybe that's why you hated him. I'm not surprised but I'm just worried about you. I don't want him hurtin you again. If your happy with him, then I'm going to support it alright? Now come on, let's go get you a boyfriend!" He said. I just laughed. I got out of bed to get ready. Before we walked out the door I grabbed a pack a cigarettes from Dals nightstand draw and went downstairs. I stole Buck's unopened water bottle and started drinking from it. We went out to the car and headed to the Curtis house. I was so nervous. What if last night was just an act? What if he didn't actually like me? I guess we'll find out sooner or later.