𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 19

𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ~ 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 19
Sodapop's pov

After me and Y/n's nap we decided to go for a little walk. While we were walking we saw to people coming our way. I squinted my eyes so I could see better. It was Ponyboy and Johnny. "PONY!" I yelled. He heard me and started running towards me. We gave each other a big hug then pulled away. I saw the tears that stained his cheek. "Pony, why were you crying?" I asked. "Because Darry kicked you out. Now I have to deal with him all by myself." He said while starting to cry again. I hugged him again. "It's gonna be alright Pony. I promise." I whispered loud enough for only him to hear me. "Hey y/n," I heard Johnny said. "Hey Johnnycakes." She said while sniffling. "Why are we all crying?" I asked while laughing. "I don't know." They all said. After a couple minutes we all stopped crying and took a walk all together. When it started getting dark Y/n and I said bye it Pony and Johnny and went back to Steve's. When we got to Steve's we had dinner then we went to bed.

(The next morning)
Y/n' pov

I woke up to voices from downstairs. I slowly got out of Sodapop's grip and went downstairs. I saw Darry sitting on the couch talking to Steve. I was going to go back upstairs but Darry saw me and stopped me. "Y/n, can we talk?" He asked. I slowly nodded my head. "I'm sorry for lashing out yesterday. You and Sodapop don't deserve the heat." He said. "I'm not the one you should be apologizing to. I'll go get Soda." I saidZ I walked upstairs to get Soda up. "Baby. Wake up. Come on love someone's here to see you. Baby, wake up. Pepsi." I said shaking him before I finally woke up. "Who's here?" He said in a sleepy voice. "Someone. Come on let's go downstairs." I said. I walked behind him so he couldn't go back upstairs when we saw who was waiting for him. "Darry." He said firmly. "Soda. I'm sorry. I really am. I had no reason to lash out on ya like that. Pony and I really want you to come home." He said. Soda started crying and ran to Darry to give him a hug. They hugged for a good minute in silence before I broke it. "Darry, is Dallas still mad?" I asked. He sadly nodded his head. I just looked at the ground and started to tear up as Two-Bit came into the room and hugged me. "How about we go get ice cream?" Darry said. We all agreed and began to walk out of the house. As we were walking to the car someone pulled up to the house. It was Dallas. He got out of the car and looked at me. We both started running towards each other and soon enough we were in the grass, in each other's arms crying. "Im so so sorry Y/n. I didn't mean to do that do you last night." Sally said. "It's ok Dal. I'm just glad you didn't leave me." I said. "How could I ever do that?" He said. He helped me up and we got in his car to follow the others to get Pony and Johnny from the house. When we pulled up to the Curtis house, Pony and Johnny got in Dally's car with me.