𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪 【Aesop Carl】

Warning:

𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩.. 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙠 (𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨)

 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙠 (𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨)

Today is Identity V's anniversary and also... the only year which survivors can get along with hunters peacefully! Hunter's cant hurt survivors instead, they gather around the long table and enjoy wine and delicious food together! Though.. this anniversary didn't end well.

---

Y/n's Backstory

Hello... I'm Y/n... I'm a survivor.. my ability is to clone other survivors and trick the hunters.. well.. my life is very complicated. I grew up in a small village away from my family.. on March 8 2013.. I lost my family.. after knowing they were kidnapped and killed.. I couldn't help but cut slits in my arms and just... die.

One day I received a letter.. I didn't know where it came from.. it just.. randomly appeared in my mailbox.. I have nothing to do so I decided to go to the place.. I packed everything I needed since it was a long journey. After 5 hours of driving, I finally arrived. I knocked at the big oak door and was greeted by a girl named Emily?

Emily showed me the way to my room... wait what? I have a roommate? He.. he seems nice..?

Its been 2 years.. and I'm still here.. happy and.. loved..

End of Y/n's Backstory

"Y/n! Are you ready?" Martha said as she knocked on the door.

"I'm almost ready! You can come in though!" You told Martha. You hear the door click and saw Martha in a pretty long orange dress.

"Y/n! You look so pretty!" Martha said as she clapped her hands together.

"Ahhh.. this is the best I can do.. is it too much?" You asked, nervously

"No no... you're fine!" Martha said, happily

(Time skip since I'm really lazy :)) )

As you entered the party hall, your eyes looked around to see Victor with his red suit.. You wanted to approach him soo bad.. but.. he's talking to Helena.. sigh Helena is soo pretty..

An hour later

"To be honest.. the party is sooo boring.. why am I even here.. " You thought

You went to a bridge, this is the bridge where you and Aesop got close its nearby an abandoned village to get some fresh air until you felt something wet touching your bare shoulders..

"Is it.. raining?" You said

Your eyes scanned the area to see a small abandoned cottage. You went inside it.. you tried to look for a light source until you stumbled on a piece of wood. You touched your arm and felt a small bump. You tried looking for a torch until you heard lightning. You cried in fear and don't know how to get back.

Aesop's POV

I went to get a drink near the table and notice that there was a purse near the table. I notice the design.. it's the purse I gave y/n on her 18th birthday.. I asked Martha where Y/n went. She didn't have a clue.. I went outside to look for her.. but she wasn't there.. I told the others that I can't find y/n... they agreed to help me find her. I was shaking in fear... I can't even talk properly.. What if.. something happened to her.. oh lord.. I hope not... I need her..

After minutes of trying to find her.. we still can't find her. I held her purse tight and remembered a place we always go to.

End of Aesop's POV

"The bridge! Let's go to the bridge! Please!" Aesop begged.. his friends agreed. The group rushed to the bridge and saw a massive flood.

Y/n's POV

Its been hours and I have been trapped.. I feel like I'm losing hope.. I can't think right now.. the only person I can think about is my friends.. are they even worried? did they notice I went missing?

Just die

They don't even care about you

Just let go

All your pain will go away

Don't be scared

Everything will end soon

You are not loved and cherished

Might as well leave

Die now! Leave this place! Just close your eyes and you are safe now.

I felt water inside the cottage.. I panicked.. I wanted to stand up but I just cant..

End of Y/n's POV

"She might be in there!" Martha said as she tries to hold on the umbrella

Kreacher lit up his flashlight and Aesop bust opened the door. Aesop stood there in fear while he saw a girl laying on the floor. The girl had a long blue dress, (h/c) and very pale skin..

Aesop placed his hands on the girl's hair and swept up all the hair covering her face.. Aesop gasped.. a flood of tears were rolling down his cheeks

"Y/n..?" Aesop said as he shook your lifeless body

"Let's bring her to the manor before she gets Hypothermia!" Martha said as she opened the umbrella once again.

"Y/n don't leave me please... you can still do this.. I believe in you.. just fight.. please fight it. Don't leave us!" Aesop said as he was carrying you back to the manor.

---

Aesop's POV

Why.. why did you leave me y/n? You.. you were my everything.. I can't live without you.. why.. just why..

Seeing her lifeless body in her death bed while I applied soft makeup on her makes me want to.. just.. die... I want to see her beautiful smile once again..

I won't forget you y/n.. I will never forget you.. since the first day we met.. till my last breath.

End of Aesop's POV