“Cha Eunwoo! I swear to God, I am going to kill you with my barehands today!” an infuriated Bin spat storming angrily towards Eunwoo who seems unmoved by Bin's threat.

“Hey!” Jinwoo said stepping inbewteen both boys. “What's going on?”

Bin fumed. “I don't know. Why don't you ask your idiot friend why he's stalking me and posting pictures of me on the internet without my fucking permission!”

Jinwoo's eyes widened, snapping his head towards Eunwoo. “You did that?” he asked in english. Eunwoo simply shrugged.

“I saw something funny and decided to share it with the world. Think of it as a comedy skit that went viral” he shrugged again and Bin's head almost exploded.

Who the fuck did Cha Eunwoo think he was?

“Don't test me Eunwoo! I am not afraid to murder you!” Bin threatened with Jinwoo trying his best to calm him down but Eunwoo wasn't baffled by Bin's act instead he raised a brow simply watching them.

Why?

Why was Bin the one Jinwoo was trying to calm Bin down? Eunwoo knew that Bin was not a threat to him. Bin couldn't be.

Eunwoo was the badboy remember? Not Bin!

“I am sure the idiot has realized his mistake so please calm down ok-”

“go ahead” interrupted an arrogant cha Eunwoo.

Bin stared skeptically at him. “what did you say?”

“I said-go ahead” Eunwoo repeated sternly. crossing his arms, he held an unwavering gaze with Moonbin. “go ahead and hit me if you have the guts.”

Suddenly, they were surrounded by people with Jinwoo sighing, slowly stepping out of their middle. It was going to come to this eventually.

The audience watched in anticipation. Eunwoo shaking his head, continued.

“You know Bin, You've been running your mouth lately. Let us see if your hands hit harder than your words. One look at you and I can already tell that you are all bark and no bite. Empty barrels they say make the loudest noise. Tell me, Are you an empty barrel Bin?” Eunwoo said, the glare in his eyes daring the Nerd.

“why do you have to be a dick? Who do you even think you are? You are so spoilt and stupid and I cannot believe that someone like you is the school's badboy!” Bin sneered, his nostrils flaring up.
“look at your fucking self, you are an embarrassment to yourself and your friends. If you don't leave me alone, I swear I will mess up your body!”

Eunwoo grinned, cynically.

Really? The short boy with chicken looking hands was going to beat him up? Did Bin think this was mortal combat- cause this was not. In reality, no superpower was going to save him.

“Then do it” Eunwoo said, teasing his opponent with a smirk. “I fucking dare you to throw the first punch!”

It wasn't pride edging Eunwoo on, it was curiosity because he knew pretty well that he could make Bin sleep with just one punch.

   Bin wasn't scared of Eunwoo but he was scared of expulsion. He didn't want to fight Eunwoo, no not on school grounds but now it seemed like it was too late. He was boxed in already. He was going to be regarded a coward if he ran away now.

Besides, could he really take on eunwoo? Eunwoo looked soft but what if his punches weren't? There is a reason why he is called a badboy right? Was this were he was going to find out why eunwoo was called the school's 'badboy'?

Closing his eyes, he inhaled and exhaled already regretting his decision. Saying a prayer to his grandmother, he served the first punch.

  It almost landed on eunwoo's face.

Almost.

Both boys stared confusingly at Minhyuk who held unto Bin's fist. 

  “don't act stupidly. Its dangerous to fight on school grounds. I know eunwoo doesn't care but you should Bin. Eunwoo can not get expelled but you can” he began, leaving the crowd around them disappointed. “and there are better ways to sorting out differences. It's called talking things out? Ever heard of it?”

Bin and Eunwoo gagged at the idea. Why would they want to sort things out and become friends?

To Eunwoo, bin was stupid.

To Bin, cha eunwoo was overrated.

Minhyuk shook his head at the two people who were older than him but were still acting like three year olds.

But Bin was thankful.

Eunwoo was annoyed.

The bell rang signalling it was time for another class as the crowd slowly dispersed. Bin thanked his stars and Minhyuk for saving his ass but if he hadn't been stopped, was he really going to fight Eunwoo? On school grounds? Something he had never done before?

  Right now, different types of emotions spiralled through Bin's mind and one of them was hatred.

Moon Bin really, REALLY hated Cha Eunwoo.

××××

I hope you enjoy this story.

Leave a Comment. Love you.