Catholics

okay so my friend and i always rant with each other on the bus ride back to our houses, and this is one that comes up all of the time.

we go to a small school. like, a really small school. like, a school that consists of about 56 students. yeah. and like 95% of the school is catholic. the other five is protestant, but whatever.

so, we were talking about what is sure to be a rant later on, damn homophobic people, and how literally EVERY CATHOLIC PERSON IS HOMOPHOBIC AND IT ANNOYS THE LIVING HELL OUt of me. edit: when I said this, I was talking about everybody from my town and school and whatnot. I'm fairly certain that like 98% of the people on this site that are religious or catholic or whatever are not homophobic, and I wasn't including you guys in above statement.

but, every time something about "gay" is brought up, you can probably look at the nearest corner to find somebody sticking their head around and saying "the bible says adam and eve, not adam and sTEVE."

Fuck. You.

everybody picks one thing they like to "live by" out of the bible and bash everyone that does wrong, but obvs doesn't give a fuck about the rest of it.

you know, the bible also says no drinking, smoking, or premarital sex, but looks like that little detail slipped your mind, huh?

like JFC IF YOU'R GONNA GO BY ONE THING OF THE BOOK BUT NOT ANOTHER, YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF. TAKE YOU AND YOUR DAMN WHOREMONES ELSEWHERE.

God.

As my friend says

If you're gonna be a bible-thumper, do it right.