Her death 20 I love you

Zacznij od początku

"Nandiyan na!" I heard a soft voice shouting. I smile when I realized that it was Crystal. My......My.... What should I call her? I'll think it later.

When she came out a smile form into my lips. Same as her smile.

"Zyke, ahmm?"

"Oh, good morning. I'm here to fetch you." I said and smile widely. She chuckled.

"Your just in time. Paalis na dapat ako at magcocommute lang." She said and close the gate.

"Let's go? My little brother is inside the car."

"Oh?" She just said and I open the door of the car. I'm a gentleman. I respect girls. Umikot ako sa kabila at pumasok na din.

I saw my brother looking outside the window and he didn't say anything when Crystal approach him.

"Don't mind him. Pfft." I said. Crystal just nodded and we started to talk.

Crystal's POV

We just arrived here in school. Kanina pa nakababa si Zapirro. Our school and zapirro's school are the same. Ang pinagkaiba Lang ay hindi namin kasama ang mga elementary. Same name Lang school namin at same owner.

"Pasok kana, salamat sa paghatid." Sabi ko. Hanggang room niya kasi ayaw ko Sana kaso nagpumilit. I have no choice Kaya hinayaan ko nalang.

"I'll come back late. Recess time." He said then smile at me.

"Okay, I'll wait. I'll go now." Sabi ko.

"Okay, I.... I...ahm...." Nagtatakang tinignan ko Naman siya at ngumiti. Pfft, cute.

"I love you." I said that make him shock. Pfft.

"I love you too." He replied and..... And......kiss me on my forehead.

"Nako, Ang aga aga!" Biglang papansin ng kaklase ko. Sino pa nga ba? None other than Tina.

"Bye." Zyke said and walk away.

"You're noisy." I said and rolled my eyes on her.

"I know friend. Kaya nga friends tayo, e." She said. Yeah, we're friends. But she will transfer into another school. This is the last month there we're going to be a classmates.

"Let's go inside." I said and pull her arms. I heard her protesting but I ignore it. We sit in our chairs and wait for our Prof to come.

"Care to tell me everything, gabi." Tsk, she's using the nickname that she made to call me. I prefer the 'crys' than 'gabi'. I really hate my second name. Gabriella? Sa pagkakaalam ko grupo ng mga kababaihan 'yon. Tsk.

I tell her the whole story. From the beginning 'til end. Walang labis at walang kulang.

"KYAAAAAAH!" Too noisy! I glared at her and then she immediately stop screaming.

"Lower down your voice."

"I'm sorry, gabi-dear. Well I'm happy for you. I know he will be your last. Tsk, lagot sa'kin 'yon kapag sinaktan ka niya."