Important Announcement!

— I would be glad if you could at least read the parts written in BOLD!

Hi everyone! I'm aware I haven't been around much lately, mostly because of how tiring school has been. I will be starting the IB Programme next year, and planning to study in the Netherlands. 

Anyway, I have missed you all very much! I keep receiving all these magnificent comments and messages on both my books and in private, and I couldn't be any happier.

Wattpad has introduced me to an amazing world which I have no interest in leaving. Although it may not mean much, I wish to be there for each and every one of you. Do you need someone to talk to? Message me. If you're sad, I'll make it my mission to make you smile. You aren't alone, and I will be right there, ready to fight by your side.

With that being said, I would like to say that I WILL CONTINUE WRITING SEBASTIAN STAN X READER ONE SHOTS, BUT WILL NOT BE AS ACTIVE AS I ONCE WAS.

HOWEVER, this marks the beginning of me working on another fan-fiction which will be about... BBC SHERLOCK! JAMES MORIARTY, to be specific.

I am unable to deliver you any details regarding the story at the moment. I can only hope that there are still Sherlock fans out there, waiting for another season of the series for the last couple of years.

IT WOULD BE AMAZING IF YOU COULD SUGGEST ME A FEW GRAPHIC DESIGNERS ON WATTPAD WHO ARE WILLING TO TAKE REQUESTS FOR THE COVER OF MY SOON-TO-BE-PUBLISHED BOOK.

Plus, please let me know if there's anything I can do for you during the pandemic!

With love,

SergeantJamesBarnes.