Sorry → SEBASTIAN STAN

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I really am."

You held up your hand to silence him, keeping your gaze on the floor. A few tears rolled down your cheeks. "Please, don't speak. Just be quiet."

"Please-"

"I said, be quiet!" you snapped and put your hand down, looking at man you loved dearly. The man who had stolen your heart. Who was always by your side and loved you no matter what.

"I cheated on you."

And those four words,
made you question this fairytail you have been living these past two years.

"How could you do this?" you choked out. Sebastian licked his lips. "You, you were away for work. I missed you so much and it killed me."

He sniffed and continued. "It was unbearable. Then I decided to go out for a few drinks so I could dull the pain I felt from missing you, but it didn't work. I met this woman. My mind kind of disappeared from me and when I looked at her, all I could see was you."

You nodded and bit your bottom lip. "I was drunk and wasn't in my right mind. I wish I could take it all back."

And with that, you let out a dry, sarcastic laugh which caused Sebastian to look at you with confusion and pain. "But you can't."

"You slept with her, Sebastian. That wasn't a mistake. That was a choice you made. I loved you. I still do, but you discarded that love and took it for granted," you said, pointing your index finger at his face.

Hastily wiping your cheeks, you walked past him and took your coat from the coat rack, then the keys that were on the table.

"No, Y/N, please don't leave. Please!"

You didn't listen to him. You exit the house and walked to your car, with Sebastian following behind.
"Please," he said. "I need you Y/N."

You took a deep breath, turning around and looking at him. "I... I just need some time to think, Sebastian."

"Okay, I know and, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I love you."

"I love you too."

Then you got in your car and drove off.

•••

"So, you just left?"

"Well, yeah."

Here you were. Laying under the blankets with three of the people you valued the most, besides your family.

Elizabeth Olsen and Ben & Jerry.

"I mean, when people are drunk their judgment can be so clouded that they might not know where they, what they are doing and who they are looking at, Y/N."

"I don't know, Liz. I just, I just need some time to think I guess," you sighed and Elizabeth nodded. "You can stay here until you guys sort things out, love."

"Thank you. Oh and also, is it okay if I borrow some things from your wardrobe? I don't have anything with me besides my wallet and keys so," you said. Liz laughed. "Of course you can, dumbass."

You spent the next three weeks with Elizabeth, trying to get your mind off of things. You knew you had to go back sooner or later, to talk to Sebastian.
You loved him, and you hated being away from him.

And Sebastian, he was a mess too. Chris had told you that he refused to leave your shared condo and talked about you all the time.

"Elizabeth?" you called.

"Yeah?"

She walked into the room."I think I'm going to go back."

Elizabeth remained quiet for a few seconds, like she was analyzing what you had just said.
"OH MY GOD, YES." she exclaimed, unable to hide the pure excitement in her voice. "I-I have to call Chris, fucking fantastic. Get off your ass women, come on. Go get him back."

You laughed and got ready.

When you pulled up to yours and Sebastian's apartment, you truly were a sweating mess. You turned off the car engine and sighed. "Come on, Y/N. Don't be a weak ass bitch."

Jumping out of the car, you made your way into the building, passing through doors and reaching the elevator. You  pushed the fifth floor button. When the elevator dinged, you walked slowly down the hallway, stopping in front of the door with the number "26" on it.

"Here we go," you took a deep breath and delivered a few short knocks to the door. A few seconds later it swung open. Your mouth fell open slightly as you took in the sight of your boyfriend. His appearance had drastically changed since you had seen him two weeks ago.
The bright blue eyes that had once held such a spark of excitement were dull, bloodshot and had dark circles under them, making it obvious that he hadn't had much sleep. His normally very smooth face was full of scruff and very pale.

"Y/N."

You wrapped your arms tightly around his neck, burying your head into his neck. Sebastian let out a sigh of relief at the mere feeling of having her back in his arms. "I'm sorry."

"I forgive you," you forced out as the tears made their way down your face. Sebastian pulled back and pressed his lips to yours. "I love you so much, Y/N," Sebastian said when you pulled away from the kiss. "I love you too, Sebastian."