Starbucks → SEBASTIAN STAN

You walked into Starbucks to escape the cold air outside. A sigh of relief left your lips as the warm air embraced you. You made your way up to the counter, ordering a Caffè Americano as usual.

"2.50," the petite bartender smiled at you. You handed her the money and smiled. As you turned away from the counter to go and take your drink, you bumped into something what felt like a brick wall. You stumbled back slightly, apologising profusely.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention," you said, before looking up at the man you'd run into. He was tall, he had messy brown hair and ocean-blue eyes. To be honest, he was pretty charming, and you recognized him, but didn't know from where.

"No, it's totally okay. Are you all right? You did bump into me kind of hard," he said, moving aside so he wouldn't hold up the line.

"Yeah, yeah. No, I'm fine. Thank you," you smiled.

You turned back towards the counter and hurried to get your drink, then leave.

God, you were certainly embarrassed, but least you didn't have a drink in your hand when you bumped into him!

You made your way out, focusing on your phone to hide your now tomato-red face. However, it wasn't the best idea to focus on your phone while walking. The second time was much worse. Your drink spilled all over the front of his dark grey shirt.

You were mortified this time.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," you rattled nervously. He let out a huff of a sigh and shrugged.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it. It's just a t-shirt, I'll take care of it when I go home," he chuckled with an accompanying smirk. "Yeah, but I'm still sorry. Is there a way I can make it up or something?"

"Hold on," he walked towards the counter, asking the bartender for a pen. "Open your hand," he said.

"I'm sorry?"

"Open your hand."

You did what he said and he scribbled a number and a name. Sebastian, 310 550-4000.

"Call me...?"

"Y/N," you said.

He nodded with a smile on his face. "Y/N."

Then he put on his headphones and walked out of the coffee shop. You sighed and ran a hand through your hair, smiling like crazy.