Daybreak → Sebastian Stan

WARNING: ADULT CONTENT
IN OTHER WORDS, 2006 WORDS OF PURE SMUT BECAUSE I AM A BEACON OF SIN.

Sebastian's stirring pulled you into a misty wakefulness, your hair splayed across the pillows with your husband's head buried in your neck. The night sky was beginning to gradually lighten into a gradient strip of indigo, the far off sun barely shrinking your pupils.

A half-asleep Sebastian snaked his arms under your back and pulled you impossibly closer, planting sloppy kisses along your collarbone and sighing mumbles against your perfumed skin. The whiskey must not have worn off yet, a slight champagne buzz still in your own veins from the dinner you'd shared yesterday night.

The firm grip of Sebastian's arms brought warmth to the spots where he hugged you, breaking apart the feeling of the cool sheets against your back. You sighed at his gentle kisses, running your fingers through his hair and pointing your toes to stretch your legs with a groan, your muscles sore from the evening's tryst; you teasing him the whole night had driven him into a fierce state of desire as soon as the door to your bedroom had shut behind you upon your return from dinner.

The softness of his touch was a welcome one after the fucking you'd received, both of you collapsing into sleep afterwards without much time for caresses or affirmations.

Sebastian shifted you beneath him and rolled onto his forearms, one of his hands settling delicately on the top of your sleep-mussed hair. Your body happily curled beneath him, swallowed by his height and the ropes of his muscles, His chest strong and warm against you as he clutched you close to him. In a sleepy state of bliss you slid your arms around his neck and kissed him, Sebastian's hands coming to either side of your face as he moved his lips softly against yours, running his thumbs along your cheekbones. He sighed into your mouth and you breathed him in, clinging to him needily.

The way he touched you was reverent and almost remorseful, even though you both knew he had nothing to be sorry for. Sebastian was like this sometimes after he had been rough with you - even though he knew you profoundly enjoyed it, he would come to you again in the night to rock you into him, his lips lightly dragging across your skin while he brushed his knuckles against your cheek, sometimes waking you only to tell you he loved you before he shushed you back to sleep; you were sure his gentle brushes didn't stop even once you were floating in slumber. However tonight, you both desired each other more than sleep.

Your breathing grew heavy in a thick and drowsy way, your senses getting drunk on Sebastian's touch and the sounds of him, his skin whispering across yours, the snap of him pulling the sheets off of your entwined bodies, his breath hitching when you pushed your bare hips up into his, his cock growing harder as you pressed into him with a slow rhythm.

He leaned to the table to turn on the lamp and you clung to him still, letting him drag you sideways with him while pressing your lips to his neck, grazing his smoothly shaven skin with your teeth. The flame of the lamp cast a glow across your dazed faces, both of you smiling at each other as you squinted at the introduction of light. Pressing your lips together you let your eyes drift shut once more, resuming your rocking.

You drew your hand from the back of his neck to feel your own wetness, Sebastian sensing your movement and looking down to watch you. Moaning softly at your own touch, you took the spreading wetness of your pussy and rubbed it onto his cock, making way for your hand to slide up and down him.

He groaned and looked into your eyes, lips parted and eyes drifting shut so beautifully that your pussy tightened at the sight. You stroked your hand up and down his length, Sebastian's cock growing impossibly harder in your hand.

As you knew he eventually would, Sebastian pulled his hand from you and entwined his fingers with yours, not minding the slick of your palm and pressing your hand into the pillow beside your head. Kissing you deeply, he sucked your bottom lip lightly before beginning to trail his kisses down your jaw and neck, leaving the smallest of love bites before moving on to continue his worship of you. Ducking his head to your breasts, he took one hardening nipple into his mouth while his hand gently massaged the other skillfully.