Chapter 21 | They really want to kill her

Here we go again I already finished Chapter 20 today and I was motivated so here is 21. Have fun reading.
*************
Chases pov:

After Hailey and I fell asleep I had a nightmare. It was about her and me that I couldn't save her and she died in my arms. I needed to protect her. She already is so broken. I need to be the glue that holds her together.

I think I love her. I know it sounds crazy since I only know her for a couple of weeks. But she shows me that even a bad person like me deserves a good life full of love. I am not going to go on one knee any time near that is sure. We are just to young and I think it is irresponsinble if we would take thinks so fast.

After thinking and laying in bed stalking Haileys beautiful face I decide to get up and eat some breakfast. I have a new goal. I will find out more about her past that her future will be easier.

While eating my eggs I hear that someone is coming into the kitchen. It is Charlie. I know it is Haileys best friend so I need to tell her about the situation. That way Hailey wouldn't be alone if I wasn't there.

I tell her about the whole Situation and she agrees that she would help hailey today. I then hear my phone ringing. Who could that be.

"Hello Adams. I heard you found out about the little princesses past. I know you want to help her and be the prince who saves her. Too bad that without me you will never find out the truth. I will give you answers but you know we would need a deal. Meet me. You know where. The last time we met there you interrupted me and another friend of my while doing business. You have the choice."

Ahhhhhh I hate him.

"Will you go?" Charlie asks me. I guess she heard my conversation on the phone.

"Yes. I know that he wants a deal and I guess it has to do something with a drug deal. We will leave in the next half hour. I will get all the guys together and then we will see." I answer her.

I silently go up in the room where Hailey sleeps and write her a short note. I don't want her to be worried.

After that I get all my stuff I need. That means guns, knives and a protector for my chest. I then informed all the guys I want to take with me. I will take all my friends, Flynn and then some other guys with me. These are the best one and the ones that I trust.

We meet in the conference room and I explain my plan to them. Also they need to be informed about Hailey's past. As much as I hate it but it is necessary.

We will meet Emilio Costillo at this place outside of the town where is literally nothing. Just plain grass. But then there is a little wooden cabin. We will have a lot of drugs in the cars if it comes to a deal and after I have the informations we will leave.

I just hope everything goes smoothly.

After packing the cars we finally get on the road. After 3 hours of driving we arrive at the cabin. There were already cars from the snakes.

After checking if we had our weapons we go inside.

It is empty. Like literally there is no one. But where are the persons who the cars belong to.

Then I feel a hard hit on the back of my head. The only thing left I see is black. Dark black.

Shiiiiiiit, my head hurts. Damn whoever knocked me out was good. I feel blood running down my head and then in my neck. I slowly open my eyes to see that we still are in the cabin but this time on chairs with ropes around us.

It was a trap. They planned something. And I am sure I am not the target.

I hear the door opening and look towards it.

"I see you are awake. Took you and your friends long enough"

That son of a bitch. I hate this man.

In front of me stands the one and only Emilio Costillo.

"You know I didn't thought it would be that easy to get you where you are now. You really are dumb. My daughter must be really good in bed, I mean you are thinking with your dick. And you Flynn your sister was a big help. Guess she is a good snake." He says.

No way. That can't be true. I left Hailey with Charlie.

"Flynn what did your sister do?!" Mason shouts.

"I have no idea" he answers angrily.

"I will explain it to you I mean you came for informations. The sweet Charlie always gave me informations about your cute little kindergarten club. And also installed cameras everywhere. She basically is a snake. Hahahahhaha. Funny. She helped us with our plan. And this plan is bringing my sweet daughter back and then well I will say finish her. That is what you say when you talk about killing someone, am I right? Yeah I now I am right. Well I need to have a family reunion, soo have a fun vacation out here boys" he says and then leaves.

"Ahhhhhhh" I let out a angry scream.

They really want to kill her.

**************
Yeah I thought that Chases point of view would fit right in as a filler so here it is. And thank you for 800 reads.

L0VE Y0U, Isabella