Chapter 8 | I think you don't really have a choice

A/n so since the Last Chapter was kind of short I wanted this to be longer. It will be about hailey beeing in the gang house. ;)

Wow omg I am at 92 reads that is so crazy. Next Goal is 100 reads. I know that doesn't Sound much but for me it is.
**********************
Hailey POV:

So wow he looked so good with his shirt and his grey trousers. Shit what are these thoughts damn.

I never fall for guys. Well there was one, Daniel. I will never forgive him for what he did. But I don't want to think About him now. Because now I have to focus on what will happen.

Chase and I have been sitting in the dcar for About 15 minutes. He didn't start any conversation so I decided to say something.

"How many people are in your gang?" I asked because I wanted to know something About the red Devils before I would be joining them.

"In the gang house there are Living around 40 People, only the most important members. But the red Devils don't have that much members. I think we are About 200 People all over the world but 150 of them in New York. Some of them are in Kind of a Special force so I only Need them when there is like a big fight or something." He said.

Wow holy shit These are a lot of People. Imagine beeing the head of the most feared gang. They follow your orders.

I looked outside of the window and saw that we were Kind of outside of the City. We drove towards a really big Beautiful Mansion. (There was a Picture in the last chapter, but if you want it a bit bigger. The Pictures are on my insta @isabellagreed )

It was a Beautiful house. It was more like Castle. Holy Shit this guy is richhhh. In the midde there was a fountain. He parked the car infront of the entrance. He got out of the car and opened my door. I stepped out o f it and walked to the entrance. There a guy was Opening the door.

Is he like a butler lmao.

I walked in and everyone was Looking at me. Pahahhaha. I think they have seen a Woman before Right? I nmean ok I looked good Right now in my red Dress, my heels and my leather jacket. I have my gun not in my bag but in a band around my thigh. ( you know like Angelina Jolie on the cover of Mr and Mrs Smith.)

I must look Pretty cool Right now.

I felt a Hand wrapping around my wrist. It was Chase. Of Course who else should it be.

"You are the first Woman in this house" He whispered into my ear.

"Then I should introduce myself and Show them what I am capable to do" I answerd.

He smirked and said "heck Yeah"

We walked into the centre of the room and he shouted "Everyone, now"

They all came and stood infront of us. That was impressive.

"This is Hailey. I asked her if she wants to join the red Devils. She would be the first female part ever in this gang." He first said.

Everyone looked so shocked. Was it so weird that I was a Girl.

"She said that I would first have to Show what we can do. Then she will think About her answer. You also can fight or challenge her. She wants to Show you of what she is capable." He continued.

"Are you done this isn't the introduction round in first grade. What are you a high School teacher." I said. It was getting on my nerves I just want to kick These guys in the ass.

"Can we Keep heeeerrrr" A Boy shouted and everyone tried not to laugh.

"Yes Tommy we might Keep her" Chase said.