Teasing Games.(Fritz)

Começar do início

(Y/N) blinked,slightly smirking as she checked the cameras again.

The embarrassed female bumped into their guard friends,trying to cover her face as she hid herself in the back room.

She chuckled,not expecting to have such an effect on her.

"(Y/N)?"

A familiar voice of a phone guy made her turn around,seeing his tall figure leaning against the door frame.

Scott smiled,making her heart melt from his cuteness.

"I hope i am not interrupting something,because i need your help."

She set the monitor aside,looking at him with crossed arms.

"I am just keeping an eye on the cameras.What happened?"

His large hand rested behind his neck,rubbing it with a sigh.

"We need help in the kitchen.I am going to do your shift here in the office."

She raised an eyebrow,slightly confused."What about the others?"

"Mike and Jeremy are looking over the kids.I was supposed to take over the waiter duty but Vincent decided to vanish today."

He groaned,rolling his eyes.

"Typical of him to vanish on busy days."

"I prefer of him vanishing than being here and messing up with the kids.We can't afford another incident."

She exhaled with a sigh,fixing her work shirt.

"The kitchen it is then."

"Good luck!"

He ruffled her hair,as she teased his side with a chuckle.

Her feet took her down the echoey hallway,making her way towards the kitchen.

She pushed the door,peeking inside with a small smirk.

The panicked ginger head was going up and down,looking at the paper with the orders.

"Guess who is here to help!"

He gasped,standing still for a moment as he turned around.

His eyes softly shined behind his glasses,following up with a small smile.

"(Y/N)."Her name escaped from his lips almost dreamingly.

But he was quickly drawn back to reality the moment the timer went off for the pizzas.

He checked the oven,pulling out the pizzas on the large plates.

She walked further into the kitchen,approaching him with a smile.

"You are drowning yourself in here!Why didn't you ask for help earlier?"

"I was."He was trying to form a sentence,as he was focusing on pulling out the pizzas from the oven and putting another round of pizzas in the oven for them to bake."Really really busy!"

She managed a small smile,grapping a spare apron and wrapping it around her body.

"I will try and do my best."She rolled up her sleeves,a determined look in her eyes.

He couldn't help but softly laugh,wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"Can you take care of the cupcakes for me?I will take care of the pizzas."

He moved himself to the large table of the kitchen,rolling out the dough and preparing it.

She stayed by the counter,grabbing a piping bag and trying to have a steady hand as she was decorating the cupcakes.