twelve

I haven't written on here in forever, maybe that's why I've been so upset lately. I would like to start off by saying that I am absolutely tired of making friends but also losing them why can't I ever just have a genuine smooth going friendship it always gets hard out of nowhere. Especially when it comes to friendships with guys, why do I find that I am perfectly fine having guy friends at first and then someone comes along saying how cute it would be if we were more then there goes my mind overthinking everything that I do or say with the guy now. Sigh. I'm pretty sure that isn't normal but we should know by now that I'm anything but. I would also like to say how giving I am could be a blessing but feels like a curse. I notice that I give and give and give but when I look around no one's doing the giving for me. I'm not respected even by my younger siblings when I ask them not to do something they still do it. Not even the youngest it's the moderately oldest, I understand being taken away at a young age has a impact but over there they must lie like there's no tomorrow because the sibling I used to have is gone. I want to accept that, but it would be easier if the newest version wouldn't act like the jerk who laughs with the it crowd about nothing important. This all just cuts down to me being tired of giving my all to everyone and getting nothing back. I feel like there should be a YouTube video that talks about finding who you actually are and it just deciphers your problems and tell you how to feel like yourself completely and how to just not care.

I care too much.

I think too much.

I am too much.