Author's Note

Hi everyone!

So this book, if you haven't seen the tags yet, is a timeskip!au. Which means that the characters' ages are changed. If you don't like that, you can leave right now. Everyone has their own preferences and I respect that as a writer and an author.

But if you don't mind, welcome to my story! *throws confetti*

This is the first time that I'll be writing a Jungkook-centered book and I'm honestly excited. Since my other books are about reverse harems (go check them out if you'd like!).

Please bear with my grammatical errors, as I will try my best to edit them. I also accept constructive criticism, so if you have something to say to my story, then do so!

  M A I N    C H A R A C T E R S:

You as Park Hyerim
Jungkook as himself

D I S C L A I M E R:

I do not own the characters, only the story. This is a work of fiction (which means that it's not real). Plagiarism is a crime. Anything that will happen is not true and the story will follow the lives of the seven boys after becoming worldwide sensation stars. Any resemblance to actually persons, living ot dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Also, there will be mild cursing here and there. And the jokes here can be a bit disturbing to sensitive people, but I'll make sure to tone it down as possible.

Thank you for reading!