Part 7

Dal's POV

  "Ughhhhhhh" I let out a huge groan and groggily opened my eyes. Ponyboy was sitting on the chair while Johnny was next me asleep with his head on my shoulder. Dang my head hut so bad, I could hear the rest of the gang in the kitchen probably making food and trying to get rid of headaches. "Hey dal come in the kitchen" I could hear Darry yell from the kitchen. "What do you idiots want now" I said. "Oh can you cook breakfast please" Darry said handing me a pan. 

  "Seriously you made me get up just to make breakfast you all are perfectly capable of doing it yourselves" I said. Soda said "Well we would but it's easier if you do it cause 1 you have fire abilities and 2 you're a good cook". "Plus the only reason you're mad is because we made you get up and leave you're Bf trust me dal it won't take that long" two-bit added smirking. "Stfu" I replied holding the pan aggressively at two-bit. "Hey hey hey put the pan down" he said stepping back. After a while I finally caved and made breakfast.

   I still had to go back to the apartment and check in on strawberry and get ready for work so I set off. I got back to my apartment and noticed the door was wide open and strawberry wasn't on the couch like usual. Then I heard voices coming from my spare room so I put my ear up to the door and listened in. "Stfu you ugly mutt" I heard a voice say it was bob I knew that stupid a** voice and HE was talking to my dog I SWEAR IF HE TOUCHES MY STRAWBERRY I WILL THROW HIM IN A VOLCANO. then I heard a second voice say "what are we even doing here bob, I know boss wanted us to check it but I think Johnny is good for his word" it was randy I recognized his voice too. Bob sighed and said "He is Johnny and he hates us sure he might do a lot to hide his "secret" or whatever but he is more loyal to his gang than us".

   Strawberry must have smelled me or something because he started barking then I heard a loud smack and strawberry whined. That was it I slammed the door oped pulled out a blade out my pocket and shouted "DON'T EVER TOUCH MY DOG AGAIN YOU A**HOLES". Randy looked terrified and put his hands up while bob pulled his blade and said "wanna fight pretty boy". "Awww you think I'm pretty you little sh*t, sorry I'm not interested" I said smirking and moving closer to bob blade raised high. 

     "Let's just fight already I'm bored" he said trying to stab at me but missing. A few minutes in and randy was on the floor he got slammed into the wall and was out cold me and bob were still fighting though. He slashed me across the face and said "screw blades" with that he dropped his blade and his nails grew really long into metal claws. Then as I was trying to recover from the blow to my face he stabbed me with all his claws right through my side, I screamed in pain. He pulled them out slowly and said "why aren't you using your full power it's not fun like this.

   "Fine...I will but you're going to regret asking me to do so" I said in between heavy breaths clouding my vision while I felt my bloody side. I ignited my hands with my blue flames and he said "holy sh-" but was cut off as I grabbed his wrist burning it. Then he screamed and I could see the smoke I wanted to do as much damage as I could cause I was feeling myself losing consciousness so I reached my hand toward his face burned into his face. 

   He shrieked and grabbed randy dragging him out my apartment slamming the door. I could see all the blood soaked into the carpet and generally all over the room. I groaned in pain falling to the floor, I was losing so much blood I felt myself slipping into darkness and I was out cold. 

                                                                                    Johnny's POV

       I was walking back to the apartment after eating breakfast at the Curtis' house. I knew Dal was at work but I still wanted to see strawberry and relax so I decided to go home. But when I got there the door was open and I saw strawberry scratching at the spare bedroom door "hey berry what's wrong". I looked up towards the top of the door and saw scorch marks and smoke. "Dal are you home, you in the spare room" I said knocking. There was no response so I opened the door and saw blood EVERYWHERE and burn marks. 

  "DAL" I shouted as I saw him laying on the floor with his hand on his side covered in blood scratches on his face eyes closed. I ran and sat beside him removed his hand and saw multiple claw holes on him I called the ambulance. A few minutes later the ambulance arrived and loaded dal onto the stretcher and into the ambulance I rode with him and called Darry not the way I was sobbing "da-darry dal's going to the hospital and I'm going with him, he got hurt real bad and I need you to go to the ap-apart-apartment to pick up strawberry and take him to your house for a while". 

  "WHAT is he okay, of course I'll go pick up berry for you we will be at the hospital in a bit, which one is it?" he said. "Lennon hospital I think" I said. "Okay Johnny I will see you as soon as possible don't worry I'm sure he'll be ok" he said kinda soothingly. I looked over at dal and held his hand "everything's gonna be alright ok everything's gonna be alright". I said almost as if I was calming myself instead of him. We got to the hospital they took him to a room immediately and told me stay in the lobby. A while later all the gang except Steve and soda got here.

  "Hey johnny they take him to a room or something" Two-bit said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah but they told me nobody can visit cause he has to go through emergency surgery" I said. "What even happened?" pony said sitting next to me. "I don-don't know when I got there there was was blood everywhere and h-he was just on the ground laying th-th-there" I burst out crying again. "Hey hey it's ok Johnny" Darry Said. 

   Then the doctor came out and said "who is here with Dallas Winston". "Us" Darry said raising his hand up and waving him over. "Well I have some news on your friend" he said holding his clipboard. 

                                                                               Author's note

   Hey guys Dallas the king here sry it took so long for this one I have been busy lately but am still planning to continue this series. If there are any spelling mistakes I'm sry pls forgive meh. As always if you have any questions, comments or suggestions plz leave them in the comments thx for reading Bye guys!! - Dallas the King