Part 5

"Darry!! I umm I can explain" two-bit exclaimed in a panicked tone. "no need two-bit your pretty obvious i've known for quite a while now, plus you know how Johnny is with keeping secrets" Darry said laughing. Two shot Johnny a quick glare and whispered "ima get you later Johnny" in an ominous tone "hey alligator bait knock it off" I said. "Sorry dal didn't mean to offend you and your boyfriend" he said looking smug I turned bright red which I'm not sure if it was me  embarrassed or blushing. "You little a**hole" I was going to get up and smack him but Darry cut me off "anyway I like you too two-bit and would enjoy it if you would date me" he said looking at Two-bit eyes full of hope.

   "dang you two are the absolute worst at this your both big idiots that love each other can we get on with the day now please" I said and Johnny giggled. "Yeah yeah shut your trap dal anyway yeah sure I'll date you" two said. Then pony sped in the room with a Hawaiian lei around his neck "sup guys took a quick trip to Hawaii and now you all look really awkward what did I miss" pony said. I replied with "nothin much just Darry is dating Two-bit and soda and Steve are gay for each other but that's just normal stuff". "Ok everyone knew it was bound to happen sometime Two-bit is really dang obvious" pony said putting a coconut down on the table.

  "I literally hate all of you guys" two-bit said with a sour look on his face. "Anyway lets go to a party I got invited by Tim and don't want to be alone" he continued. "I'm in and Johnny will come too" I said. "ok I'll go and Steve and soda will come too" pony said, "then it's settled lets go" two bit said walking out the door. 20 minutes later and two was drunk trying to get Darry to dance with him, soda and Steve were at the bar, pony was talking to cherry and Johnny and me. "Hey guys lets play truth or dare" pony yelled so the gang heard.

   We all sat down at the table me, Johnny, Ponyboy, Darry, two-bit, Steve, soda, cherry and Sylvia .....WAIT SYLVIA I thought I got rid of her when I shipped her off to Scandinavia. "I'll go first" Steve said "Darry truth or dare". "hm dare" Darry replied "ok, I dare you to slap ur boyfriend" then Darry walked over slapped two-bit and two-bit yelled "hit me like a man" right in his face remember though drunk two-bit is dumb two-bit so he got slapped a second time.

  Then soda said he wanted to go next and said "Sylvia truth or dare". Dare she replied "ok I dare you to leave" JK that's what I wish he said what happened next was much worse he really said "I dare you to kiss someone" she stood up and walked straight up to me and- 

                                                                                      Author's note

Im really sorry that todays part was so short t next part will be longer but as always if you have any questions suggestions or anything in general just leave it in the comments bye !! - Dallas the king