Chapter 14

Kai's p.o.v

A few days have past, I spend it meditating. I like being her but, I want to go home. To my father, bothers and sister. I miss Haven the most.

A hand on my shoulder has me looking at grandfather. "Walk with me." He says. He waits as I stand, we go to the back at the Sakura tree. I touch the bark, it's so small compared to what it is now.

"How bad is your range of movement's." Grandfather asks. I lean on the bark, leading down. Sitting on a root, grandfather joins me. "Overall, I have an average of fourty-eight percent of movement in my joints.

But, if you want to get technical, my right knee and hip has thirty-six percent. Left knee and hip is fourty-two percent. My right shoulder and elbow is the best of any, with fifty-five percent. And the left is the worst of all, it was the subject the most. It only has twenty-five percent of movement." I explain.

Grandfather nods, he extends a hand and I take it. I pull, using my good arm and stand. Father walks over "Wu has lunch done if y'all'd like any." He says.

We head inside, I sit beside father. We eat, w
Talking about what ever. I go to my room, sitting on the bed. My left knee painfully pops, I rub it. "I can fix that, all of that." Grandfather said, standing at the door.

I look at hem, grandfather walks over. "How can you." He looks at me "Its exclusively done by the Garmadon family. It's called the Var Dohr Sacred Ritual. Where one takes a poison and travels to the between place. Valissa, is what the between place is called." Grandfather explains.

"Father told me about it. He went through it every year till he was fully corrupted." I say. "Yes he did, sadly, it couldn't cure the venom." Grandfather says.

Fast footsteps sound, Wu skids to a stop. "We have incoming." We go and see three specks in the distance. I stent my eyes, smiling and walk out in the courtyard. Gathering my fire and gold power, I shoot a bolt into the air. A green, black and yellow follow. The three come in, dragons disappearing and they land.

Dad and Lloyd run to me and I gladly hug them. Uncle walks up and I hug hem as well. Lloyd hasn't let go and honestly, I haven't either. A tap on my shoulder has me looking at the one person I've fell head over heels for.

Cupping Haven's cheek, she beats me to the kiss. "I had to beg ma and pa to let me come." She says when we part.

The five of us mover to the side, talking about what's happen. I tell them about what grandfather told me about the Var Dohr Sacred Ritual. "It works wonders but, it's all up to you son if you want to." Dad says.

That night, I lay in bed, Haven beside me asleep. I make my decision and fall asleep.

--------------
The ritual that is mentioned comes from the movie
Underworld: Blood wars.
Awesome movie and I recommend watching the Underworld movies.