Chapter 7

Seven months later

Kai's p.o.v

Watching my brother and sister spar against the others, it makes me want to join them. I can't, no matter how hard I want to, I only have fourty-eight percent of movement in my joints. Turning away, I head to the kitchen. Making lunch has become my speciality. They guys come in, I set down some light food, sandwiches and bottle waters. They nod in thanks as Wu and Garmadon walk in, both hold boxes. The new Gi's have come in, the ninja having learned airjitzu. I go to clean up, the guys walking about their new uniforms.

"Kai, can you join us, please." I hear sensei Garmadon ask. Drying my hands, I go into the dinning room. An unopened box is on the table. "Well, open it." Garmadon said. I lift the lid off, a red dragon is seen. "Alright Kai, you got a new gi too." Lloyd says. I smile, half-hearted, sensei's said I would be getting a coat soon, I guess I'll have to wait some more. Lifting the gi, white is seen as well. I grin like a loon as I seen the coat. The guys marvel at the now identified coat. Garmadon grasps it, holding it as I slip my arms through.

 Garmadon grasps it, holding it as I slip my arms through

The red on the inside and arm guards as well as the neck.

The main color.

I roll my shoulders, the coat fits perfectly. I turn to the ninja as Wu and Garmadon stand beside me. "Kai came to us, asking to be trained as a sensei. We've been training hem in the mornings for the last seven months. Today, Kai is now y'alls sensei along with us." Wu said. I expect outrage but am shocked when all stand, bowing. "I speak for us all, if anyone deserves the title of sensei, it's my beloved little brother." Cole says, the others nodding.

"And as the newest sensei, how about you lead this training session." Garmadon says. I walk out, grasping a bo staff, it helps to walk. "What would you like us to do, sensei Kai." Lloyd asks. "How about let's fine tune y'alls airjitzu, it could use it." I said, they all nod. As the progresses, the ninja hone their skills. Wu and Garmadon pull me aside "Now that your a sensei, you have to sleep in the room with us." I nod, that's understandable.

Cole and Jay help move my stuff into the room and the three of us turn in.

Wrip creaking, skin sizzling, knife cutting flesh. Chains rattle, screams echoing, sinister leaghing.