E I G H T E E N

It had been 2 months sense prom and almost everything had gone back to normal

School ended in a week.

The gang was back together again, just like old times and me and Zack we're happier then ever with our relationship.

-

"I cannot wait until summer! We can all go to beaches together and get tans, it's gonna be so much fun" Kelly says.

"Agreed!" We all said.

"So have any of you for sure picked a college yet?" Lisa asked.

I nodded.

"I'm going to University of Maryland to major in criminal justice" I said.

Everyone clapped.

Zack kissed the side of my head "I'm so proud of you baby"

"I'm still looking at a few" Jessie shrugged.

"Well let's not talk about college how about we go to my house for a movie?" Zack suggested.

We all agreed and headed to Zacks house.

-

We sat down around his living room getting comfortable.

"You can you pass a pillow?" Slater asked and I threw one at him.

"Thanks!" He said.

Screech laid down on the floor while me and Zack cuddle up on the love seat recliner.

Lisa and Kelly got one couch and Slater and Jessie in the other.

The movie started and I laid down slightly on top of Zack who rubbed my thigh.

"I love you" he said into my ear.

"I love you too" I said listening to the movie as I slowly closed my eyes.

Zack kissed the top of my head.

I smiled up at him.

I leaned in and so did he and our lips connected.

"That's my favorite feeling in the world" he whispered.

"Mine too"

He kissed me again and I deepened the kiss putting my hand behind his head.

Then a few pieces of pop hit us and we looked over to see Slater laughing and pretending to eat the popcorn.

We laughed and turned back to the movie.

Once the movie finished we all played a game of uno which I of course one and Zack was a sore loser.

"It's okay to be number two" I laughed at him.

He made his face all pouted.

-

Shortly after the gang left me and Zack went up to his room.

I played with his blow up guitar and he laughed at me.

He came over and picked me up placing a kiss on my lips.

I kissed him back and he brought me over to the bed sitting me down on the edge.

He got on top and we made out.

I pulled off his shirt and he attempted to pull off mine but it didn't work so I had to break the kiss.

He moved down to kissing on my neck.

I flipped us over and Zack smirked at me.

"You suck at uno" I told him.

"Hmm I wanna rematch" he smiled back at him.

I rolled my eyes and we leaned back down to kiss him.

I kissed his neck and left a hickey and he did the same to me.

We didn't go all the way but we were close to until the phone rang and the moment was ruined.

Zack walked me out because it was almost time for me to get home anyways.

-

"I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked.

"You'll see me tomorrow" I responded.

He still didn't put a shirt on.

I leaned in and placed a goodnight kiss on his lips and made my way back to my house.