F O U R T E E N

It was the next morning and I was back at bayside

I was getting stuff out of my locker when I heard a slam on a locker door.

"Hey Zack, last night at the movies you went to far" I heard Slater say from across the hall. "Wrecking my date with Jessie wasn't funny"

"Oh like it was funny wrecking my study date the night before?" I heard Zack say back.

I haven't studied with Zack in awhile.

"Well you started it making me look like a jerk at the max" Slater responded.

"Well that's what you are" Zack said back "now get out of my face"

"At least I'm not a cheating jerk" Slater said.

I turned around to see Slater pushing Zack.

Zack punched him and they both went down to the ground fighting.

"Guys stop!" I yelled.

I saw Jessie, Lisa and Kelly then come running down the hallway along with Mr. Belding who came to break up the fight.

Once they were finished fighting they both went to beldings office and the rest of us went to class.

I couldn't stay focused what Slater said to Zack kept repeating in my head.

Zack was cheating on me.

I should've known I couldn't trust him. I fell for a complete jerk.

A cheating jerk.

Once school finished for the day Zack came up to me at my locker with a black eye and cut lip.

"What?" I asked.

"A feel better kiss?" Zack said pouting.

I bit my lip thinking of a plan.

"Of course" I said as he leaned in.

I then quickly moved out of the way and he hit his head on the locker.

"What the hell was that for?" He asked, yelling.

"I heard every word Slater said. We're through Zack" I said walking away.

I'll admit it. I did feel like a bad bitch.

"Katie wait listen" Zack grabbed my shoulder.

"No Zack! I don't wanna listen. Go makeout with one of your stupid other girlfriends!" I said.

"I'll admit it I was wrong but you have to listen to me. I can't loose you" Zack said.

"It's too late, you already have" I said, I could feel my eyes tearing.

I walked away, I could never face him again.

Not that I ever wanted too.