오십육 take my hands now

Start from the beginning

At 23 years old, I was a whole ass wife with a baby on the way.

That last custom was that Jungkook gave me a piggyback ride across the room to show off his strength and everlasting love for me. I thought it was fun and romantic. The Pyebaek ended soon after with smiles, hugs, kisses, and best wishes.

☆彡

Magnificent chandeliers twinkled all across the intricate ceiling that was supported by ornamental pillars

Magnificent chandeliers twinkled all across the intricate ceiling that was supported by ornamental pillars. Elegant white cloths covered each chair and round tables, gold, and purple adorning the finest dinnerware. In the middle were gorgeous candles and rhinestone vases filled with delicate flowers. A purple glow to the lighting subtly created an intimate ambiance.

The Four Seasons' ballroom for the reception looked straight out of a fairytale.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, friends and loved ones, welcome to Jungkook and Makailee's wedding reception. My name is Bambam, and this is Mark Lee. We have the pleasure of being your MCs tonight!"

They were Jungkook's good friends, charismatic and funny, looked really handsome in a suit and tie, could speak both English and Korean. Choosing the two of them was just right.

After Jungkook and I's grand entrance, we approached the middle of the dance floor for our first dance as newlyweds. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and Jungkook placed his hands at the bottom of my back.

He was the one who chose our song, a mashup of Euphoria and his 2U's cover from last year. I cried instantly, feeling my heart skip a beat as the guests awwed from their seats a couple of feet away.

Everything had been more perfect than I could've hoped for, but nothing compared to this man who I could now call 'husband'.

"God, I'm head-over-heels in love with you~" I murmured as we slowly danced to the sentimental music.

"And I'm so madly in love with you too, angel," Jungkook beamed at me and leaned down for a feather-light kiss that made the butterflies in my stomach swarm like crazy.

I rested our forehead together and stared into his loving gaze. He then twirled me around, and everyone chuckled as he almost tripped over the puffy train of my wedding dress. It was a sweet moment, all eyes on us as we shined together.

Mark then introduced the father-daughter dance, so my dad showed up to my side and offered his palm to me. Holding it up, I placed the other on his arm and felt his hand on my hip. 'Isn't She Lovely' by Stevie Wonder came on, tears brimming our eyes.

"Cupcake, I want you to know that you'll always be my little girl," Dad told me softly as we swayed side to side.

"D-Dad..." I whispered shakily, knowing full well he'd make me cry before the song ended.

"It feels like not so long ago, all you needed was my love. But then this Korean guy walked into your life, sweeping you off your feet just like that. I can't blame you neither of you, and he's very good-looking too."