You Don't Know Anything

.........

"Ah.... HELLO"
"Oh Taehyung! You startled me... Let's go"
"Did I?"
"LETS GO"

*a few hours after driving *

"So your parents gave you that silver spoon that you got such an attitude huh"
"Silver spoon huh? You don't even know anything... Don't judge anyone just so eaisly but their attitude!"
"what's your story?"
"Why the heck you have an interest in my story?"
"Well I think I just told you mine? Like ok you know my secret right?"
"Whatever, nonetheless...."
"Tell me.... *looks deeply into her eyes* I wanna know"

"Keep your mouth shut then..."
"Sure milady"

* Everything was going perfectly you know, that happy family and stuff, getting everything you've ever wanted in life or maybe we just felt we had everything cause we were foolish.

Until that day, my mom left my dad, it's because dad wasn't as family oriented as mom thought he would be... Sometimes deep down I felt that there must be a side to him where he cared about his family, but sadly my mom never accepted it... Honestly sometimes I felt as if I was wrong in judging people, I was the bad guy, coming into this world making my mom helpless and... Well in a state where she can't take actions any longer.....

I was lucky to have a caring mother atleast, and my dad, well it wasn't until I turned 16 they patched up together, but lived soo far away....

You know sometimes I wanted to die, I even tired committing suicide once, but it was a complete failure! I always wanted to have that happy perfect family like everyone had, I always wanted to get my education and become someone, but it was difficult to ask for a single thing even. Mom and dad, they were doing everything they could, despite the fact they always quarreled with each other, but some part of me was not happy. I didn't have that perfect family like everyone else did, people close to me died early and I was alone. I met stupid, insane, spoil brats, who would buy stuff so eaisly and deep down inside honestly, I burnt everytime, cause everytime they we had a new event people would come out wearing the best of the best, carrying around their likings and having the freedom they have ever wanted. My life? Huh, locked in a room, wanting to go out, yearning for freedom, you know could be compared to a dead bird, alive, but dead, in a cage, it's singing but silently, no one can hear what it's singing, no one could understand what's it saying, it's dead, but breathing, hoping maybe the next moment there would be happiness, but again then, it's stuck, in an utter confusion... Disgrace.... Disguise of happiness Just to avoid being asked the reason.

I say the day I was born was the day I started searching the purpose of life, there was no one who would even try to ask a bit, everyone one those spoil brats are either getting drunk in the money of their parents or enjoying life while they still can....

You know that feeling when your heart aches when telling something to someone, the silent bird doesn't say, but it's heart aches, so badly, it's even worst than a heart attack, worst than a ceisure, it yearns to cry, but it fears the walls would hear *cries*

WA..it.... Why am I telling all this to you... * smile * let's go

" You know sharing something might lighten the pain?"
"I don't need anyone, humans aren't for humans, I would prefer animals instead!"
"I'm no human though"
"You are the same as them, the same form, the same heart..."
"I don't have a heart"
"Good thing then I'm talking to a heartless person here, my words have gone to waste right, good dump them in the trash can, that's exac..."
"You know we monsters have a soul, and a heart, although it's not physically present, but we do feel things..."
"......??"

"I know it hurts to be like this"
"Yeah thanks and no thanks"

*Screeching.... *

"We're here"