New World

It was strange, it felt as if I've never tasted the sunshine: the light melted on my skin making it appear warm and alive. I looked around, there was no one, only a village that was a few kilometres away, it was summer, but I felt as if I had never felt the seasons in this world. Without wasting any time I rushed to dissappear from that area as they might have noticed until now that I wasn't there!

My mom, she was a wonderful woman, no doubt a woman of great fortune and wisdom, fortune in the sense as she was always finding a way to make money : people adored her for her looks, not because she was exceptionally pretty, but because she had fortune, strange right? People who have fortune become beautiful in a day, while all the pretty people out there have to stay in the shadows because of their misfortune. Many grest men asked her out, but she refused all of them as she was already in love with someone, someone who didn't want her for her, but wanted her for money, even though I had realized that, but she didn't and that's the reason why she sold me: when I was the only thing left to be sold for a million, when she felt I was being a hurdle, she sold me! Was my father's love that worthless!? Was I that worthless? Strange world right! I was sold to that brothel only knowing it as a place of orphans, I'd swear going to an orphan was better than that place.
Apparently no one felt what I felt, why would they, the world is just a rolling stone, it keeps on moving, keeps on eating and keeps on playing with the people in it.

Suddenly I felt a soft touch to my feet, it was the green luscious grass that I was walking on, I was finally out of the isolated area and ended up in the small village, where life was found. The people there seemed nice... "Don't ever trust anyone! The place you came from also had people who treated you like a monster although they were the monster! Don't trust anyone!", said a voice in my ear, I didn't know who that was, nor did I bother to know as the journey itself was an utter confusion. Still.... Trusting.... No way... Never!

I was tasting the bliss of freedom when I saw a little cute boy..." you buy this, I'll give you money! But you don't sell the penny!", said the little boy. "What? You want me to buy a penny? And then..... not use it? Howcome?", "Dear, I'm not that young, like the voice said, don't trust anyone, that means don't trust me as well, I may look small and young, but deep down I am old and wise".
"OK, ummm wise guy, how much this is for?", I asked. "You've already paid!", said the boy smiling.
"Paid?". "Yes, you payed by your time, here you go.... ADIOS!", saying that the boy dissappeared leaving me in an utter confusion.
"Paid! Huh, I didn't even give him anything! Anyways I've got to keep it safe, either way it's not worth using to buy stuff.....".

Walking and enjoying the blissful view I remembered my father, a gentleman he was, always trying to invent new mechanics and experimenting with outrageous prices, still he had never failed to fascinate me with his love:" Oh! School! Nope... Not sending you there, with the bunch of idiots, you're going to study right here, in my lab, where knowledge comes with fun!", he was used to say.
Every sentence he said was used to excite me and forget about my resentful mother.

"Excuse me... Miss! May I know what you're searching for?" said a tall gentleman, quite old he seemed.

Wait, what am I looking for? Ahh a place to stay, no wait, I can't be a free loader! How about a place to work and stay, sounds better! I hope this works!

" Sir, I'm new in here, will you do the favour of helping me?"
"Why ofcourse! Yes! What can I do for you?"
"I need a place where I could work and stay only for a few days..... Maybe a few more... Maybe less..."
"Ahh well then let's shake hands, I myself trade stuff over long distances, it would be wonderful to have a keeper while I'm off shore..."
"When do I start?"
"Well tomorrow ofcourse, but don't you worry, you'll get a place to stay before hand.... Follow me!" said the man excitedly.

I didn't know what was happening but all I needed to know is how do I survive, I don't have any money, nor any relatives, even if I did, it was just like not having any. The man there had a strange aura, whenever he looked away, it felt as if he was talking to someone behind me and then to me, behind me and then again to me. His hat, was strange as well, it was glittery as if he had deliberately used up sparkles just to make it look good, but who would ever do that on a hat! Except girls, especially the ones who work as idols or....... Whatever.