The Bar

The sun was on its way back home and look at me wondering around like a street rat, OK I would've been one if I hadn't met this man, but where the hell is he taking me. It have been hours since we left the main city and this guy just keeps wondering round and round the streets, did he forget his place? Did I screw up with a maniac again, I should've done something better, now I'm stuck in my own grave.
"Ummm.... Are we there yet?"
"Nope"
"How much longer?"
"Nope"
"No I mean..."
"Nope"
"Wait I didn't ask anything that relates this answer!"
"Peeka boop nope"
"Oh my God!"

Suddenly there was another gateway that opened and led straight into another town, it was bright, beautiful, I felt as if I was in a dream.

"This is it! Follow me!"
"you didn't even answer me! Yet..."
"But I just did"
"little young lady, learn to be aware of the surroundings", he smirked and then led me to a beautiful place, I didn't know what was that, but it was beautiful. The restaurant was un-named, as the board didn't display anything.

"Ummm.... Name?"
"This place... Oh... It's Tequila land!"
"Uhhh... Your name..?"
"Oh I'm Hontlesong!"
"Uhh..no I'm asking this place' name"
"You sure ask too many questions, dear, but it's not named, it's just a great bar and restaurant where people like to eat and drink and come out transformed into someone else"
"Wait.... What"
What is happening!!!

He led me into his place and it was as if I was in a store filled with magic and good looking people, in a sense atleast they were dressed like as if they are famous personalities... Or so....

Suddenly I noticed a teenage boy looking toward me, wait is he an Asian? Wow amazing!

While I was looking and noticing people from different races in there, I didn't realize there was someone who was still watching me as if I was a pest.

"Come here.... Uhhhh"
"Favela, the name's Favela!"
"Yes dear, let me introduce you to Jimin and Rosetta, the helpers here, they like you reside here as well. While I'm away, they both are a big help to my business, and I hope you'll be too....

Jimin? Oh.... I didn't notice. What are you doing there sitting like a brat, come here and greet your workplace partner, both of you! "

I noticed that strange pesky guy just sitting and nodding, then lazily getting off his chair, which seemed very dear to him, my my, I've never met such a lazy crack head, and what's with the attitude of this guy, he looks quite young, what is he, 10 years maybe, no maybe more, I don't know...

"My name is Jimin, nice to meet you!"
"HI!!!!! I'm Rosetta!!! Nice to meet you Favela, it's good to have a partner around now, since some people just don't give a hand", staring at jimin with those blue eyes she left.

Then Jimin left as well....

OK now I was alone! No wait that man was still there, what's he doing!!

"Favela dear come here"
And then a stair case popped open with a sudden burst of green smoke....
MY.. My... What a scene it was, I felt as if I was in a dream and I was going to wake up anytime.
I went to see my room. It wasn't much, only a bed, with a few essential furnitures or so, well atleast it gives that home vibe now doesn't it!

"Rest for today, you'll join tomorrow! I won't be there, but you'll get the hang of it!"

And he left...... Now I actually was alone...