5) Workout- gally

Start from the beginning

~*~
"Okay boys, first relay is running everyone in your group must sprint down to where Minho is and grab a stick by his feet, when you get back you must give the stick to the next person in line. The last person in your line must put the stick back by Minho. Am I clear" the boys nod.

"Remember everyone must sprint in order for your team to be the fastest one lazy person could cause everyone to lose" Thomas adds.

"There will be three relays today. The team with the most wins by the end of the day wins a point"

"Alright everyone in your lines, when I say start you can start" everyone gets in their lines.

"Gally you might want to sit this one out it's obvious you're not going to go very fast" Winston says giving gally a once over.

Gally is a little bigger height wise and weight wise compared to the other boys. "We will see" gally says.

"Alright ON YOUR MARK GET SET GO" you scream and the boys take off.

Gally is is in first while Winston is in second leaving him shocked. seeing gally way ahead of him makes him panic and he tries going faster but ends up tripping and falling.

"GET UP" Winstons team mates yell annoyed at his clumsiness. His fall puts him behind everyone else.

"GO GALLY" the builders scream as gally reaches Minho and grabs the stick bolting back towards his team.

He reaches it handing the stick to the next person. He makes it to the back of the line his hands over his head his teammates patting him on the back.

The rest of the keepers make it back, Winston last.

~*~

Finally the first relay is over and everyone is huffing and puffing anxiously waiting for the winner of the relay to be announced.

You step up in front of the boys a smile on your face.

"That was crazy some of you really impressed me" you look at gally and wink causing some "oooos" "others did not" you glance at Winston. "Luckily you have two more chances to redeem yourselves"

You began to explain the next relay which consists of carrying a glader on your back there and switching on the way back.

During the relays you make sure to sprint with chuck by his side to encourage him. You end up getting a workout that way.
~*~

"Fantastic job boys" you cheer

"You did really amazing for your first day, tomorrow you will be sore so you don't have to work out but you will be back the following day. Now I'd like to give a shout out to the winning team for today, drum roll please"

You hear a bunch of thumps on the ground.
Bdbdbdbdbdbdbdb

"And the winner of today's challenge is.... THE BUILDERS" the builders erupt in cheers while the other teams groan.

"You guys get a point congrats. For the other teams don't let this get you down who knows maybe you are better at other things. Now go hit the showers and get ready for dinner "

"Yes ma'am" you hear some boys mumble

Everyone starts to walk off and you walk towards Minho who is talking to gally.

"You know if you weren't a builder you might have made a pretty good runner" Minho says patting gally on the back before walking off.

Gally is chugging a bottle of water. "Who knew you had so much stamina, I guess it's good to know for later" you say flirtatiously causing gally to choke on the water and start coughing

You began laughing at his reaction, wheezing actually. "You- you should have seen your face!" You say slapping your knee while trying to get a breathe.

"You done?" Gally asks annoyed. A little smile on his face.

"Mhmm, you know I'm not suprised that you won" you say

"And why is that" gally asks an eyebrow raised

"Well between you and I we both know that behind this shirt is a bunch of muscles and not fat like the other boys think"

"I- w-what" he says shocked

"Oh please I've seen you take your shirt off when working purposely when you know I'm looking" you say causing gally to blush.

"And I like what I see" you say huskily before walking away.

Gally stands there dumbfounded before running up to try and catch up with you.

"Y-you do" he asks

"Mhmm, it's a shame you have such a good body I know a few ways to put it to good use"

Gally stops walking while you continue walking away.

He snaps out of it "OH NO YOU DONT" he runs up behind you following you into the homestead

"You arent going to tease me like that and get away with it" he growls in your ear.

You smirk at him before sitting down at a table him sitting across from you his eyes on your mouth the entire time while you are eating.

"OKAY IVE HAD ENOUGH" newt yells slamming his fist on the table

"The sexual tension in the air is too strong and I can't breathe everyone knows you two like each other SO JUST SHUCK ALREADY" newt yells while throwing his hands up in the air. You cover your face with your hair to hide your blushing while gally just stares at you smirking. Everyone staring at you two shocked

"Well you heard the man" gally says before walking over to you and throwing you over his shoulder before leaving the building and taking you to the deadheads. He puts you down, you turn around to face him. "Gal-" he cuts you off by placing his lips on yours.

Your lips mold together and he slaps your bum slipping his tongue in your mouth. You pull his neck down to bring his head down further to deepen the kiss. You both pull away for air.

"Well after this kiss I think I'm addicted and I don't like to share" gally whispers huskily

"Lucky for you, I don't want to kiss anyone else" you say looking into his eyes

He leans in once again connecting your lips

PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS THANKS MY LOVEYS