Part 9. Taking A Risk

I made it home.

When I arrived home everyone was asleep so, I creeped to my crowded bedroom that I share with all my sisters and mama. I changed to my home clothes and went to sleep.

Today was a crazy day.

••••
Next Morning

I woke up the next morning to my sister Ellie looking at me.

"Mama is gonna whoop that a-."

Before my youngest sister Ellie could finish, mama burst in the room yelling up a storm with a belt in her right hand.

"Child, what did I tell you about staying out late!"

She screamed.

"Who were you with anyway? If it was anybody other than your best-friend I'm gonna slap the blackness outta you."

I looked at mama in fear. She never yells.

Ever.

"I-I'm sorry mama." I said with tears forming in my eyes. "I was out with a friend."

"Who friend?!" She yelled again.

"I- I, you don't know him."

Gosh darnit. I slipped up.

"HIM?!" My sister and mama said in unison. "Who in the world is him Gona?! Mama asked getting ready to swing at me any moment.

"Oh I did say him?" I chuckled nervously. "I meant to say her."

My mom and Ellie looked at me up and down not buying it. Mama put the belt down and pointed at me. With the strictest tone I ever heard from her she said;

"If I catch you again coming home late, it's over for you. Point, blank period. Don't mess with my child."

Mama then proceeded to walk out the door with Ellie following her behind like a dog.

"Nanananana." Ellie teased before closing the door behind her.

I failed her. I'm the worst daughter ever.

I know she's scared for my safety. She doesn't want her babygirl to get hurt or worse, killed.

I took my pillow and covered my face with it. Tears started forming in my eyes almost instantly.

"I'm really the worst person ever." I said softly, my voice shaking. I wiped my tears away and looked out the small little window in our crowded room.

It's getting to dangerous for Timothée and I to be together.

Way to dangerous.

With that thought, it made me cry even harder. I wish I was with him right now. I wish he was holding me and telling me everything will be okay. I wish I could be with him freely without any judgement.

I took my pillow and tossed it across the bedroom enraged with anger now. The tears feel like hot steam streaming down my face.

I'm furious.

I looked out the window again in hope that Timothée face would magically appear.

It never did.

I stood back up and grabbed my pillow so I can lay down for a little. I clutch it tightly imaging that it was Tim I was holding. I ended up napping for 3 hours.

I wake up to the sun shining brightly on my face.

it's 1:30 PM.

I recollect myself and make sure my face isn't red and puffy from crying earlier. I opened the door and was headed to the kitchen but stopped mid way due to hearing a familiar voice.

"Hi Misses, I'm sorry to bother you but is Gona home?"

"No." I said to myself, my voice and body shaking. 

It's him.

Timothée Chalamet at my door step.

Hey loves, I haven't updated in about 2 years I believe! I wasn't planning to at all to be very honest but I've been getting a lot of request to add on more so here you babes go. I hope you enjoy it and thank you so SO much for the love and support you all have been giving me.