Part 4. They tried it

••This chapter contains a sensitive topic that not all viewers might agree with but I feel like what I wrote should be addressed so if you don't like it don't read it. Thank you.

I wake up to the sound of Paul Anka,

"Put your head on my shoulder,"

blasting like always.

I grunt.

"This women never learns her lesson."

I murmur under my breath.

I get out of my bed and march my way above the stairs and yell.

"MA' BRING DOWN THE VOLUME!"

Then I march back to my room and flop back on my bed.

I try to fall back asleep but I can't so I decide to lay on my bed for a little. I look up at the ceiling and start day dreaming about Timothée.

•••

"Your so beautiful."

He says while touching my face gently.

"Can I kiss you?"

He says already leaning closer.

"Yes please."

I say leaning closer to.

Our lips are about to touch when.

**Glass breaking sound**

I shoot up from daydream and rush downstairs if their is a robber it's 8 against one so they best not try it.

"Ma' you okay?"

I ask worried that something happened.

"Oh yes baby I just broke some glass."

She says while cleaning it up.

I roll my eyes and march back up stairs and start my morning. I change out of my pajamas and go back downstairs to eat breakfast.

The rest of my siblings are sleeping or working.

"Hey baby sorry for all that noise but come eat."

She says scooting my chair out for me to sit and setting down napkins on the table. While also setting down some pancakes and orange juice.

"It's okay."

I mumble, it really is not okay.

"But ma' can you lower the volume down next time? It's 7:00 and ya' blastin' music like these neighbors can't hear it."

I say.

"Girl shhhh dont eva' talk ta' me like that I don't give a damn if the neighbors can hear my music do they pay my bills? Hell no, so if they got a problem they can shove it up they ass hmmm."

My mama says storming off.

"Ungrateful child is you."