Chapter Fourteen

Around 8 weeks have passed and the days are getting colder. It doesn't get super cold in North Carolina, but it does go down to the fifties. Being mid-November, it makes sense. People are gearing up for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I love this season.

Bracing myself to get out of the toasty car, I grab my bag and open the door.

Looking for Liam who usually meets me here, I frown. He isn't here.

+ Liam's POV +

I really need to calm down. I feel confused and weird. Rose is..... I don't know. I can't explain what's going in my stomach, something is churning and I don't know, it's.... odd. I dont feel like I deserve her. I rub my face, trying to get rid of any doubt. I love Rose. She loves me. And nothing will change that.

"Hey Liam, want me to make you less stressed?" A female voice chirps.

"Lila, not now!" I say, looking up at the.... my eyes rake her body... sexy Junior.

Liam. I warn myself. Looking where we were, I knew Rose wouldn't find me. Hopefully.

Lila sits down on top of me, and I can't will myself to push her off. Her shirt is low and....

Liam!

She looks so....

My lips connect with hers and I immediately feel better. I grope her boob, even though in the back of my mind I know I shouldn't be doing this.

Not to Rose.

"Liam...." Lila moans and I smile, knowing I'm making her feel good and wanted.

"Liam, let's go somewhere, hm?" Lila says as she rubs my erection.

"Okay..." I kiss her neck and grope her boob... all thought of Rose gone.

"L- Liam?" This time a different voice.

I look behind Lila, my lips still on her neck before I see Rose take off running.

+ Rose's POV +

I turn the corner of where the noises are coming from. I stand out of site, although I can barley see them.

"Liam, let's go somewhere, hm?" A female voice says.

"Okay..." I hear Liam's voice and then a moan.

I turn the corner.

"L- Liam?" I stutter, before I turn and run away.

+++

Laying in my bed, I cry my heart out. Sobs rack my body. I feel like Liam ripped out my heart and cut it up. I don't want to talk to my mom... she won't make me feel any better. In fact, she'd make me feel worse. I slowly start to stop crying, my sobs ending completely.

Julie! I hastily grab my phone and dial her number.

"Hey, Girl, heyyy!" Julie sings in the phone.

A weak laugh escapes my mouth. "Hey Julie. Wanna have a girls night?"

+++

"NUH UH!" Julie yells as she punches my bed. "Lila? SHE'S A SLUT!"

I pop another truffle in my mouth and nod sadly. "I know. And he FREAKING AGRRED TO GO HAVE SEX WITH HER. Lets go somewhere, hm?" I mock, my face contorting with anger.

"Lets watch Pretty Woman." Julie says, finding the movie on TV.

"Okay."

Throughout the movie, which I wasn't even watching, I thought about Liam.

We just... I don't know what even happened.

Stupid. Maybe I scared him away....

But he would've left when I first said I love you.

I look at Julie, who is sleeping beside me.

I close my eyes and try to forget about Liam.

+++