Chapter Six

After we got back home, I went to lay on his bed when he stopped me. I gave him a confused look, saying "What?" in a tired voice. He pulled me close to him, his lips softly, but firmly, against mine. We moved in sync, and when he pulled away, he laid me on his bed, laying down next to me.

He pulled me against his chest and he buried his face in my hair as I drifted off into a deep sleep.

<><><>

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I looked at and saw it was Julia, but I didn't care after I realized it was 12:14pm! I rolled over and became literally nose to nose with Liam. I giggled and it woke him up. His sleepy smile made him so much more attractive than he already is. He sat up, running a hand through his already bed head, making it worse. I giggled again. He smiled, and peeled off his shirt. I rose an eyebrow as my eyes tried to discreetly check him out.

"I am incredibly hot. You were snuggled up so close to me, you would've thought you were never going to cuddle with me again." He said, his voice slightly raspy.

"Was I? Oh well, I liked it." I said simply. I didn't care if it weird to say it. I did like it.

"Oh, so you don't care that I was burning hot all last night?" he said and I smirked, shaking my head so he grabbed me by the waist and pinned me beneath him on the bed. He started tickling me and I was giggling like a 5 year old who just got told a secret. "Liam..... please...... stop.....I can't.....breath!" I said trying to move his hands away as he finally stopped. He was laughing as he looked down at me and smiled. He leaned down and kissed me.

It wasn't like the ones like last night, slow and sweet, it was a passionate kiss and it was like he couldn't get enough. He was rubbing my arms and I sat up, putting my hands in his hair. At some point I had ended up against the head board and he was trailing kisses down my neck. "Liam.' I whispered and he kissed my lips and I gratefully kissed him back. He pulled away and put his forehead on mine. "Rose." was all he said as our hitched breath was mingled.

<><><>

I laughed as he guided me through a bunch of twists and turns. He had wanted where we were going to be a surprise. I had this really itchy scarf tied around my eyes. "Are we almost there? This thing is itchy!" I complained as he twisted me to the right. "We are here." And I tore the the itchy clothe off and saw we were at the same place where we first kissed. I squealed as I went to take off my clothes and no, not in that way. But I had stripped down to my bra and underwear and I jumped in, the cold water surrounding my body. I bobbed back up and looked to see where Liam was. I didn't see him anywhere. "Liam? Where did you go?" All of a sudden there was a splash behind me and I screamed. When he came up I punched him in his bare chest. "You scared the crap out of me!" I half shouted and he just laughed and pulled me close to him. I had my arms around his neck and we were just floating in the cool water. I look up at him and I wanted to say it. Yes, I wanted to say the L word. I just needed to get it out. I don't want to scare him though. I'm going to wait.

"I love you." I blurted out. I gasped after realizing what i just said and began swimming away. Why did I just say that? He probably wants to high tail it before he has to make any real commitment. Oh my god, I'm so stupid!

"Rose! Rose come on!" I had gotten out and was running into the grassy field. I stopped after I couldn't go on. I heard footsteps behind me. "Rose." was all he said and I slowly turned around. He was panting, and I was too. "I-I'm so sorry Liam. I know you probably don't love me. It's okay. I understand." I was rambling and he just stood there, his eyes scanning my body every so often.

Liam's POV

I want her. I want all of her. Every little bit. I scanned her body. She was so beautiful. I wanted to be her first. I wanted her V-Card. The wanting was so strong. I took a step closer as she kept on rambling about how stupid she was.

Two more steps.

"I'm so, so stupid! I'm just a girl that you won't remember in 2 years. You probably don't want nothing to do with me." She kept saying.

I took another step. Just one more.

"You hate me right?" She whispered

I took the last step I needed and kissed her. The wanting for her began to grow as I began to kiss her all over. "I love you, Rose." I said. She smiled, and kissed my jawline.