"In your training, I'm going to teach you the basics of being MY submissive."

Jade watched Perrie through the mirror, her touch caused small Goosebumps across her subs body. She was careful to gauge Perrie's reactions to how she spoke to her making sure to commit things to her memory to help her fully understand what pleases her sub.

"There are five things you need to remember as a submissive and more importantly while being my submissive. Respect, Obedience, Patience, Sensuality and acceptance"

Perrie nodded trying her best to remember the terms but it seemed almost impossible while her mistress was touching her body like that.

Jade smiled at Perrie's reaction "I as your Mistress will train you to understand the importance of these 5 terms and how they can only further your pleasure. Once I believe you have succeeded in training, we will move forward."

Without hesitation, Jade pressed her mouth to Perrie's ear nibbling on it softly before speaking "Today we are going to start with the two most important qualities a Dom and sub should have during play, Respect and obedience."

"Is that okay with you Perrie?" Jade husked out

"Yes Mistress" Her voice was small but it was enough for Jade

"Okay, For a safe word system we are going to use the traffic light system. Green - I'm okay carry on. Yellow - I'm close to my limit, slow down. Red - I've reached my limit."

"If you ever feel the need to call out RED i will stop immediately and tend to you. Is that understood?"

"Yes Miss"

"Good. okay then I would like you to be naked aside from the robe that is hanging on the back of my bathroom door, on your knees with your hands behind your back, eyes and head down in the centre of the playroom floor within 5 minutes. Do not keep me waiting"

That's was it after that she disappeared.

Perrie Leaned against the wall taking a deep breathe, quickly processing what is about to happen. Her body was hot from Jades touch. She was full of anxiety. She was scared to make a mistake but she guessed she was just going to have to learn from her mistakes Quickly.

Respect. Obedience. Robe. Knees. Eyes down. Five minutes

She had this quickly entering the bathroom stripping of her jeans and underwear pulling the robe down. She Didn't even realise it was there, it was a white lace. Jades Favourite

Perrie Slipped on the small thing quickly realising it covered practically nothing. It was obvious it was expensive and It felt amazing against her pale skin.

She tied it around her waist and turned to her full-length mirror to see herself. She looked innocent. pure almost

5 Minutes

Pulling her hair up into a tight ponytail, she glanced at the clock before making her way across the hallway and downstairs to the Large Black Door. The 'Play Room'

Pushing the door open she didn't know what to expect. She imaged it to look more theatrical. like a dungeon. A sinful dark place but instead she was greeted with a normal-looking room it was black, A large bed sat opposite the door. the wall off to the side was full with large glass cabinets and hanging shelves. She scanned her eyes over the collection of toys some she recognised others she didn't. There were all sorts of hooks and stuff hanging from the ceiling. Yet the large mirror that was displayed right above the bed stood out proudly.

The room didn't seem to be intimidating or scary. it was quite relaxed despite of Perrie's anxious vibe

There was no sign of Jade yet she still walked to the centre of the room just in front of the bed and got onto her knees facing the door before shifting her eyes to the floor, within seconds her arms found their way behind the girl's back.