| His winner |

THE PERFUME SHOWROOM

" You can't run away now!" Anika with her accusing eyes told a bit loudly to a moving Tej.

Not in her dreams she can think it was  Tej who murdered Shanaya and framed Shivaay. How can he? What was the need? She knew Tej doesn't like Shivaay courtesy him being the CEO of Oberoi Industries instead of Om and Rudra.

" What do you mean? Why will I run away? " Tej asked still continuing his walk to his car.

" How do you know Ronith ? " the tone in which Anika spoke surprised Tej , this was the first time she was using business tone to him.

" I don't know any Ronith " Tej was immediate in turning the other way and lying.

Now , Anika was sure Tej has something or the other hiding. The sooner she knows , the sooner this case comes to an end.

" Oh really? You didn't know him while you argued with him a week back in his car or did you not know him when he entered into your cabin threatening you for something few weeks ago? " Anika's rage was dripping , how could he betray his own family.

She received a CCTV footage from Om with no audio file yesterday. Seeing them in full anger she could easily say they weren't just talking , they were fighting.

Tej mentally face palmed , shit how did he forget. She must have been watching Ronith and him arguing in the car also if she saw him in the same street. Now he knew he can't hide anything from Anika. If he didn't say she would go deep as such he would regret.

"What do you want to know?" he defeated asked looking at Anika who now has a smirk and she didn't know it will be soon wiped off.

" Let's go somewhere else and talk " she didn't ask him instead ordered Tej Singh Oberoi.

Let's see what he has to say , her mind unusually confused and heart still not believing her brain's accusation. Tej didn't have any other way than following her.

-------

LIMELITE  CAFE

"  I can't believe , you did this? How can you even ? " Anika asked vaguely , she still didn't want to reach the conclusion which is eating up her heart.

"How , how did you know? " his throat went dry for a moment Anika accusing him , how did she know? Did Ronith tell her about everything.

" I know because I saw everything. How the hell can you do this to Shivaay? He always thought you as his father and you did this to him? " she still kept everything under wraps , even if she was sure about Tej being the culprit it will require proof.Unfortunately she is loss of proof.  The perfume may be considered as a clue to her but not a proof.

" I know I did wrong! I was scared and without having any other go I did it. Please don't let the police know , my reputation is at stake" Looking at a Tej's head down , Anika felt her wort fears coming.This man was guilty for what? Why? Did..did he kill Shanaya, how dare.

" why , why did you ?" the sudden changes in her tone , eyes and expression made Tej shudder suddenly.He never knew Anika had this side to. They was Anika looked at him burned his body . The anger and rage were very prominent in her eyes.

" I didn't mean to hurt him or you. Really I tried my best to have the situation in my control but it went overboard without my consent. I couldn't do anything other than it. , there was no other option."  Tej was going on and on with his guilt making Anika desperate to know .

" I just asked why did you do it? Answer me straight" she gave her patience asking strictly with a tone cold as ice.

" Ronith started blackmailing me" Tej finally uttered  when he couldn't hold up.