| The Result |

COURT PREMISES - HEARING ROOM

" The DNA test of Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Mrs. Luthra's fetus has been tested according to Ms. Raizada's request , the result is " Magistrate took a pause reading the report.

Shivaay held his breath in anticipation. Whereas Anika was quite confident knowing her husband.

" The test result is Negative. The DNA does not match with Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi. So, the court declares that Mr. Oberoi as not the father of Mrs. Luthra's child" the results made Shivaay sigh heavily.Now matter what he still gets tensed and anxiety thinking about this case.

"As Mr. Oberoi is the prime suspect and the bail period is meeting it's edge. Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi is to be put in remand till the next hearing. " Daksh's smirk came on his face again , following Anika's frown.

Nevertheless she mastered the art of masking emotions , Anika as usual put up an emotion less face in front of all. May be , for the world she might control and mask up but not for Shivaay. He knew what was going inside her. She terribly felt helpless and frustrated looking at her husband going to the remand , even after having her as a lawyer.

"Take care and don't put yourself in any danger " Shivaay's whisper made her more vulnerable and weak, she wasn't able to act in front of him.

"Have hope Shivaay. Everything will be alright" Om still tried to mend his relationship with his brother , it was his fault and he regrets it badly.

"I never loose hope until my wife is there , who stood by my side when my own family left me to die" Shivaay's sentence made Om difficult to look into his eyes. Rudra was no less , he did have tears when his bhaiya taunted them.

What Anika didn't expect was his hands roaming on her face and slightly tugging her hairs strands behind her ears , while he was taunting his brothers.

"Mr. Oberoi , we need to leave " Raghav came there calling Shivaay to led the way.

"Take care " Anika told in a low voice neglecting the butterflies erupting , seeing his hands on her face.

Shivaay nodded letting go of her hand which he was unknowingly holding. Turning he felt his heart heavy more than anything.

Not once in his whole life he felt this . Now his whole body seems to be heavy. His confusion on his feelings did no good to him.

Anika blinked up her tears trying to portray as a strong woman to the whole world. Her whole body and thoughts came to pause feeling Shivaay's lips on her forehead. His lingering lips surprisingly made her strong and powerful.

"Be careful " his hoarse voice ran around all her mind even after Shivaay left the court premises.

"Bhabhi let's leave. It's time" Rudra nudged her who was still looking at the track where Shivaay left.

"Yes , you guys leave. I need to meet the magistrate. I will join you guys soon in office" the lump in her throat was to strong to dilute.

She has no clue what she would do after this , standing in a stand end.Every evidence which she tried collecting was meeting a dead end. Starting from CCTV footage and the perfume smell on Shanaya's clothes.

------

UNKNOWN PLACE

" I asked to you do something regarding the DNA test didn't I?" the back facing person's scream made Daksh roll his eyes.

"I didn't know she applied for a DNA test before you told me." Daksh muttered looking away.

"What kind of lawyer you are? No wonder she treats you like shit. How can you be so lethargic? Why didn't you guess she might come up with a certified DNA test?" the man threw him a tantrum with a cold voice.