Chapter || 6

OBEROI MANSION

"Enough!"

"Do you even know what you guys are talking?" Annika moved to center facing everyone equally.

"And you Omkara and Rudra, do you know whom are you talking about?" It was first time; the siblings faced their tough Bhabhi. She was usually sweet to them since Annika got married to Shivaay.

"I can expect nothing from this man and others. But what happened to you? Whom are you talking all these nonsenses about, Om, Ru?" Annika pointed at Tej first and other people present there furiously. She has always been proud of Shivaay who was a perfect son, a perfect brother and a perfect grandson. But now by the way these people were talking was extremely disheartening to think about Shivaay's feelings.

"You are talking about Shivaay Singh Oberoi" she pointed her index finger to them in a very serious and raged tone.

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi who stood as a wall in front of this family to protect them. And that same family is now accusing him without even knowing truth. Wow! "

"Om, Ru, don't you know about your Bhaiya? Don't you know, he could never do a thing which will defame his family or anyone present here haan?" Annika came ahead of Om and Rudra fuming like smoke.

"He was the same Shivaay who used to run around taking care of your needs, making sure you were happy and safe. But now, what are you giving back? Mistrust, accusation and hatred, really? Still Annika couldn't believe her brother in laws thought Shivaay could kill someone for revenge.

"Does he deserve this? Don't forget, if he was not in this house then this place would have been mud. Shivaay was the one who held this family altogether. I really don't understand! How can you even accuse him even after knowing how he was? " Second by second it was infuriating her.

"Oh yes, how can I forget! When his own parents cannot take a stand for him, what will you guys do?" Annika gave a fake astonished face. She actually didn't expect Pinky to back off. Annika always heard Pinky's rants about her son who was the managing director of Oberoi Industries. It was obvious for anyone to think, Pinky loved her son dearly.

"Mrs. Pinky Singh Oberoi, I guess Shivaay was just trophy a to show and go around telling he is your son, Managing Director of Oberoi Industries, right? You are nowhere concerned about your son whether he is alive or not! "

"Annika" shouted Pinky in anger.

" Don't shout now, Pinky aunty. Where did this same anger go when your own son was falsely accused? " Annika was not going to leave anyone ahead. They can't accuse and just pass away.

"You're right! You are in obsession with his success and this surname. " Annika told calmly and Pinky couldn't even answer to her daughter in law's questions.

"What shall I say Shakti uncle? Well, no expectation. A man who didn't stand for his wife, how will he stand for his own son." Shakthi had his head hanged low. He was ashamed, whatever his daughter in law said was true.

------

ANNIKA'S LAWFIRM

"What on earth are you doing here?" Ashish shouted as Shivaay entered Annika's cabin.

"I came here to see Annika" Shivaay always had fun teasing an angry Ashish. He knew Ashish was a cute brother to Annika.

"How dare you? Even after being a murderer, you still have an audacity to visit my sister?" Ashish was angry knowing Shivaay came to visit his little sister. He just came into Annika's cabin for a case study and Shivaay, his brother-in-law entered.