Chapter || 5

COURT PREMISES

" Great to see you back, ASR, that too against me." He held on to his smirk with lusty eyes, Shivaay's eyes were totally on him, and that guy's eyes spoke a lot dirty making it evident to Shivaay.

Shivaay was confused looking at a man in front but he didn't miss the eruption of anger inside him. Face of the guy ahead was familiar to Shivaay, he knew this guy before but couldn't recall who and where. Right now, he was confused perceiving unknown irritation in him.

Taking in a deep breath Annika turned facing that guy standing front, a smirk formed on her lips sooner she faced him." Wish I could say same Khurana but, you know I play an interesting game unlike you" she taunted while making a step ahead.

" Tch, this attitude of yours makes me want you more, ASR " Daksh hissed coming ahead. Shivaay gaped at happenings, what was going on? Why was this guy lusting over Annika?

"And by the way sweetie, I'm D."

"Must say, ASR, I thought you would not fight this case. Not bad you even take your ex-husband's case. Wow! " Daksh taunted intensely undressing her through dirty eyes and Shivaay figured it from the second Daksh stepped front.

"To be ex-husband." Shivaay corrected. Not that he cared but still, Daksh was a third person and a moronic one.

"Oh Mr. Oberoi, whatever it is, you are getting a divorce. Well, I need to thank you in one way for divorcing her. You know I was behind her since long unfortunately she never budged. Now I may have my chances."

"Daksh, see your chances of winning this case first" Annika told chuckling a dry chuckle. Shivaay for first time felt to laugh on Annika's taunt. She knew how to handle clowns like Daksh, now Shivaay was confident.

"Baby, that's for sure. I will win and you will lose" Daksh smirked facing Annika face closer. As expected, he couldn't find an ounce of fear in her eyes, those balls were just staring at his fearless.

"Why don't these eyes show fear?" Daksh couldn't control watching into those eyeballs to find what he needed.

" ASR never fears, neither of you nor anyone. And about this case. Let's see who wins " Annika was looking at his eyes daringly. She knew how Daksh will play this game. He still couldn't match her standards.

" This fearlessness pulls me towards you" Shivaay who was witnessing everything came in front of Annika blocking his view.

"It's time, you may leave" Without hearing Daksh reply, he immediately tugged Annika's wrist walking away.

"Who the hell was he?" Shivaay whisper yelled to Annika while walking into court room.

"Class mate" Annika didn't bother to even think twice about Daksh. This was her usual routine; he would appear from nowhere and get insulted purposely.

"He doesn't seem like one"

"He was a stalker kind" Annika kept her files which she carried on lawyer's desk casually answering Shivaay but he freaked out in worry.

"What? Stalker?" Shivaay asked baffled for a minute freezing in his place.

"What? Sign!" Annika saw him standing still at his place while she stood with a register for him to sign. Shivaay nodded in disbelief at his to be ex-wife. Was she like this from start or was it just now?