Chapter 9: Nightmare or flashback?

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

I layed in my bed. I thought about what Ido told me. About his daughter. I really feel bad for him. I was really tired, I just didn't want to go to sleep. Mainly because these past night I had something called a nightmare. It's very unpleasend. They are memories and flashbacks I think.

I keep on having the same one, and I don't like that one. So I try to stay awake. I tried many things, such as a lot of coffee or a cold bad. But I can't help but to feel tired. Ido says that it's not healhty. Not that I told him about those nightmares, at least not what they say. I only told him that I had bad dreams, not that it's the same dream.

I sighed as I stared at the ceiling. Believe me the night is long when you lay awake. I was exhausted and my eyes started to feel heavy.

"Don't fall asleep. No Y/n, don't do it." I said to myself, yet it didn't help. Slowly I felt myself falling in to darkness.

~~~Dream~~~

I was in a large hall. A woman and man were sitting on a throne. They wore expensive clothes and a crown. I think they were king and queen, or something like that. They looked in love. The woman was clearly pregant.

I was confused. 'How did I end here?' I walked at them.

"Hello?" I tried to get their attention. But it was like I was a ghost.

"My love. I'm so happy. Our baby girl is going to make our family complete." The queen said to her husband happily.

The king hummed in agreement. "Yes, she'll be a great queen."

"Our little Felina, our little princess."

The king hugged the queen. They looked so happy.

I smiled when I saw them so happy. I wish I had that. Don't get me wrong, I like Ido. But he's not my father. This made me a kinda sad.

Suddenly the suroundings changed. I was now in a bedroom. The woman from before was also in this room. She held a baby.

I guess the baby is Felina. The father was nowhere to be found.

Suddenly the door slammed opened. A few aliens with weapons entered the room. The mother screamed. "Roland!" She screamed.

The father appeared out nowhere. He had his sword drawn. He was ready to fight, but the aliens paralyzed him.

"Don't hurt them! Hurt me!" But the aliens ignored him.

They turned to the mother. I jumped in front of her trying to protect her, but those aliens just walked through me. Like I didn't exist.

They shot the woman and took the crying baby with them.

"Noooooooooo!!!!!!!" The king screamed.

~~~Dream end~~~

And with that scream I woke up. I was panting heavily. I looked around me. I was in my bedroom again.

"Nothing is going on, it's alright." I whispered to myself.

I can't help but to think about the nightmare.

"Who are those people? Who is Felina?" I asked myself.

I looked at the clock. It was 5:30. A little early, but I didn't felt like going back to sleep.

"Time to get up."

Let's hope this day goes without weird stuff.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone.😆

Here is the chapter you all waited for. Thanks for reading my story.

Did you liked this part? Please vote and comment. Don't forget to follow me if you want to stay informed about my storys. Also check out my other storys.

I'll try to keep updating, but I'm currently very busy. So no promises. Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤