Chapter 8: Ido's dead daughter

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

I was sitting on a bed surounded with machines. Ido was scanning me. He gave me a picture of a girl sitting in a wheelchair.

"So this was your daughter. You build this body for her."

He nodded and smiled slightly.

"Her name was Y/n."

I laughed. "She was really looking forward to wake up with legs that could run.

"You build her a pair of fast legs." I looked at Ido.

"She never got to use them. She got murdered."

I could tell that this was a very touchy subject for him. I could understand that, I mean it was his daughter.

"What happened?" I asked carefully.

"A patient of mine came to the clinic one night, looking for drugs. I was a turner for the motorball games. And I had made a machine body for him of obsence strength. He was my demon, coming back to me. Y/n couldn't get out of the way fast enough. Her mother Chiren couldn't deal with Y/n's death. Maybe she just couldn't deal with me."

He laughed. But I could tell that he wasn't happy at all.

"So I went hunting. I needed to kill him." Ido explained.

"Maybe I was just hoping he would kill me. It brought no peace. There where other demon like him out there and I felt somehow, I was responsible for all of them. So I registered as a hunter-warrior. There's nothing noble about it."

"Did you ever find peace?" I asked.

"I foumd you." He resonded. He smiled.

"I'm not your daughter. I don't know what I am."

<<<(Ido's P.O.V)>>>

Y/n was sitting on a bed surounded with machines. I knew she question she wanted to be answered and if I didn't anwered them she was going to find it out for her self. I really didn't want that. I saw what she was capable was. I knew what she was.

I handed her a picture of her.

"So this was your daughter. You build this body for her."

I nodded. I smiled slightly.

"Her name was Y/n."

And I knew she was goimg to ask what happened. She did and I explained how my little Y/n got murdered.

~~~Flashback~~~

It was late and dark outside. I heard some noice coming from downstairs. I headed downstairs. I saw him stealing my stuff.

"Hey! What are you doing there?"

He didn't answer. He just looked passed me. I saw my little daughter rolling in the room.

He pushed me aside and ran to her. 'Noooooooo! My little girl!!!' I yelled in my head.

When I looked again at her now empty wheelchair. I cried so hard. I lost her. My precious little girl.

~~~Flashback End~~~

"I'm not your daughter. I don't know what I am." She said.

"I do." I looked at her.

I turned to the machine. "Have a look at your original cyber-core."

I show her her brain. "This is your brain. A normal healthy teenage girl's brain. If there is such a thing." I looked at her.

She smiled at my joke. I changed the image to her heart. "This is your heart. Part of your original core powered by an anti-matter mirco-reactor."

"So I got a strong heart?"

I snored. "You have a heart strong enough to power all of Iron city for years."

I pointed at the screen. "This is lost technology."

"Nobody's made this stuff since before the Fall." I told her.

She laughed in disbelieve. "Yeah right."

"So I'm 300 years old." She laughed.

"Sweetheart you are."

She stared at me. Not believing me. "You are extremely rare. You better be careful with that core of you."

I tickled her. She started laughing. "Of you go." She jumped of the bed.

"Go to bed. It's already late. See you tomorrow."

She hugged me. "Goodnight Ido."

I started to feel warm. God I miss my daughter. I really like Y/n, but I should confuse her with my daughter. She's gone. A tear rolled of my cheek.

'Oh, my dear Y/n. Why did you had to die?"

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone.😆

Here is the chapter you all waited for. Thanks for reading my story.

Did you liked this part? Please vote and comment. Don't forget to follow me if you want to stay informed about my storys. Also check out my other storys.

I'll try to keep updating, but I'm currently very busy. So no promises. Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤