Chapter 4: Just a scrimmage

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

I love this place so much. It's so amazing. All the people, all the diffrent languages. It's just so overwelming.

I walked through an alley full with small market stalls and people. I saw something that really catched my eye. It looked like a skateboard park.

I saw people around my age skateing. It kinda reminded me of motorball.

"Over here." A kid yelled to another kid. I looked in amazement when they pasted.

I saw Hugo in the distance. He was talking to someone. "Hey Hugo!" I yelled.

He must have heard me, because he turned around and came to me.

"Oh hey Y/n. How are you?"

I smiled. "Pretty good and you?" "Yeah good too." He replied.

"Is this motorball." I asked excited. He shooked his head.

"No this is just a scrimmage."

He must have seen me looking at the players, because tham he asked: "Would you like to join in."

"Yesssss!" I almost screamed. "I would love too." He chuckled at me excitement.

"Cool, every kid gotta play motorball at least once." I agreed with him.

"Follow me." Hugo said. I followed him. He grabbed a pair of roller skates for me.

"Sit down." He pointed at a chair. "Okay."

I sat down. He undid my shoe ties and took them off. He putted the roller skates on.

"Is it not too tight. I don't really know your shoe size."

"No, no. It's perfect. Thank you Hugo." I said quickly. He smiled.

"Come I'll help." He offerd his hand. I blushed a little bit.

"Thanks." He pulled me up from the chair.

"Woah." I said. Fortunately Hugo catched me or I had fallen on the ground.

"Easy there tiger. You're just not used to the skates yet. Don't worry it will come." He insured me.

"If you say so." I said. He let me lean on him as we skated to the playground.

"Hey everyone, this is Y/n. She's here for her first motorball game, so please be kind."

"Hi." I said to a boy and girl who were standing in front of me. They nodded.

"The best way to learn is to go in." I got to admit I was a kinda nervous.

We stood by the startline. Waiting for the ball to appear. I looked to my left and to my right. Hugo was on my right.

I silently counted down in my head.

3.

2.

1.

The ball appeared and we raced away. One of the other players grabbed the ball.

"Pass the ball!" I heard someone shout. I followed Hugo.

"What now!" I yelled.

"Just look for an opening and try to intercept the ball." He told me.

I can do that. I could feel that the skating went better and better. I started to get control.

"I think I'm getting it!" I shouted back.

I tried to push someone out of the way. Only causing me to get pushed away myself. I fell on the ground.

Hugo stopped. "Are you okay?" He asked worried.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. That was awesome! I wanna try again."

"Sure. Come on." He helped me up. We went back to the startline.

We went again. This time it went better.

A girl intercepted the ball. "Get her, get her!" Someone shouted.

"Y/n cut her off." Hugo said.

I nodded and went after the ball.

"Koyomi, pass her the ball." Hugo told the girl with the ball named Koyomi.

The ball was passed to me. "Go Y/n!" Hugo cheered.

I looked at him and smiled. I went for it. I dodge most players. Unfortunately I didn't saw one player. He grabbed the ball from me and made me trip. I sighed.

Hugo skated to me. "You okay?" I nodded. "Three times is a charm right?" He laughed.

"That's the spirit." He told me.

"Sorry princess." The player who made me trip said with a smirk.

'Asshole.' I thought. "Nice Tanji, thanks. She has never played before." Hugo defended me.

"It's okay Hugo. I'm okay." He wanted to help me up again but I pushed his hand away.

'Not this time. I'm going to crush you Tanji.' I thought. I stood up and skated to the startline.

The ball appears again and the game started. We all raced away. A girl grabbed the ball first. The ball was intercepted and tossed around. Until Tanji had the ball. He tried to hit me with his arm but I grabbed his arm. I kicked his legs underneath him away. It went automatic. Like my body moved on it's own. Just like with the dog and the centurion.

I grabbed the ball from him and skated to the hole in the wall where the ball came from. I jumped and putted the ball back on it's place.

'I won! I accually won!' I cheered in my head. Everyone surounded me. They patted me on my back and cheered for me.

"Well done."
"Are you sure this is your first game?"
"Nice played."
"Yeah, you play like a pro."

"Good shot." The girl named Koyomi said to me.

"Thanks." I said. I looked at the ball in its hole. I can't believe I just did that.

"Your freak girlfriend got some serious malfunctions." Tanji said. He was still laying on the ground.

I frowned.

"I'm so sorry. She humiliated you so severly." Hugo said to Tanji. He laughed at him.

"Hey Y/n." Koyomi said. I turned to her. "Yeah?"

"Don't frown about Tanji. You just bruised his ego. He's not as bad as he might seem now." I smiled.

"Thanks Koyomi. You're a good player. How did you learn to play like that?" She smiled and started talking.

So got I involved in something new. I think it's called a friendship.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone.😆 Here is the chapter you all waited for. Thanks for reading my story. 

Did you liked this part? Please vote and comment. Don't forget to follow me if you want to stay informed about my storys. Also check out my other storys. 

I'll try to keep updating, but I'm currently very busy. So no promises. Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊 

 XXX Luna❤