Chapter 2: Hugo

<<<Y/N P.O.V>>>

We stood just outside his store.

"Where am I?" I asked dr. Ido.

I looked full amazment around. "You're at the Iron city. You see that, Y/n?" He pointed at the flying city.

I nodded. "During the war all the sky citys fell. Zalem is the only one left."

"Cool." I muttered.

"Why are there so many languages." I asked.

"After the war I told you about."

"The fall?" He nodded.

"Yes the fall. Only Zalem was left. All the other survivers came to live here. Every one down here works for Zalem. The facory, the farms..."

"Does anyone ever goes to Zalem. We should go." I said excitedly.

"Novody from down here ever goes up. That's a rule that's never broken."

We keeped on walking untile I saw a screen with people playing with a ball, I think.

"What's that?"

"It's called moterball."

"That's so cool."

"Nothing you need to be wasting your time watch." I frowned slightly.

I read someone playing gitar. It was really good.

He handed me a sandwich "Wait here Y/n. I'll be right back."

"Ok." I looked around me. I really loved it here.

I silectly at my sandwich until a dog came to me.

"Hey. Who are you?"

The dog barked. He looked at my sandwich. "Are you hungry?"

I gave him a piece. "You're a sweet little dog, aren't you? Can I hug you?"

I hugged the dog. It's so sweet. It started licking my face.

The dog ran on the street. I followed him.

A machine spoke: "Step aside! Step aside!"

I couldn't move fast enough, lucky for me a boy pulled me of the street. I saw that the dog was still there. I had to save him or he would be crushed unter the feet of the machine. I didn't knew what I was doing. It was like my body moved on it's own. I moved myself unter the machine and grabbed the dog, before it was too late.

"Wow, I've never seen anyone challenge a centurion before. You got some nerves." The boy who pulled me away said.

He offert me his hand. I smiled slightly. I took it. "Jeez, you're heavy... I mean..." He trailed off.

"You're a cyborg."

"Yeah..." I muttered awkardly.

He grabbed my hand. I quickly pulled back and looked at the floor. "I'm sorry I was just admiring your hand." He said sweetly.

"Can I see?" Slowly I gave him my hand.

"Wow, that's really nice work. Did dr. Ido fixed you?" He asked.

I shooked my head. "He made me. He made all of me, besides my core. That's my own." I corrected him.

"He did a really great job."

He smiled. "Oh, how rude of me. I didn't introduced myself. I'm Hugo."

"Y/n." I said proudly.

"That's a lovely name."

It was silent for a while, until I asked: "What are those things?"

"The Centurions?" He laughed slightly. "What planet are you from?"

"Ido found me in the scrapyard. I'm not really familiar with any of this."

He looked shocked at me. "The scrapyard? But that would mean..."

"Hello Hugo." Ido interuped.

"Hey doc, I got those driver-boards you were looking for."

Ido nodded. "Y/n is new here. She's still learning things."

"Yeah, I know. She told me." Ido glared at Hugo.

"Anyway, I gotta go. I'll drop those parts off later. I need a rebuild on a quad servo." Hugo quickly said.

He looked at me. "Maybe I'll see you around." I nodded.

He waved goodbye.

I waved him back. "Who is that?" I said hazy.

"That's Hugo, he delivers parts so now and than."

I smiled. "Hugo..."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone.😆 Here is the chapter you all waited for. Thanks for reading my story. 

Did you liked this part? Please vote and comment. Don't forget to follow me if you want to stay informed about my storys. Also check out my other storys. 

I don't know when I'll update again. I'll try to keep updating, but I'm currently very busy. So no promises. Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊 

 XXX Luna❤