Chapter 3: Strange

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

I layed in bed. I was think about what happend today. It was like I woke up in an entire new world. It kinda is. I mean look at me. I was trash as Ido told me and now I'm a live. Who could have thought that? I didn't. I just wish I could remember who I am.

I sighed. 'Even if I can't remember anything I still have Ido and Hugo.' I thought.

"Hugo." I whispered. I ain't going to lie. He was one hell of an attractive male, but than again I don't really know him. I don't know any one, yet.

Suddenly I heard a weird sound. It sounded like Ido left the house. At this time? So late? There must be something wrong. So I got out of bed and followed him.

I slightly opened the door. I could see Ido putting his coat on and he had a large suitcase with him.

'Strange.' I thought. I went back to bed, since Ido told me not to go sneaking around at night.

~~~Next morning~~~

I walked down stairs. I saw a man with no arms or legs stitting in the chair.

"There's the damn Jackers that ripped me to shreds while I'm standing right here." He said angrily.

I send him a sympathetic smile. I felt sorry for the guy.

"And that stupid centurion wouldn't lift a finger." The man huffed.

"Why would anyone want to take your arms and legs?" I asked confused.

Ido asked me for an other tool.

"Those Jackers want your parts for the black market." The man answered.

"To supply the moterball games." Ido finished.

"You were lucky." Nurse Gerhad said. "Another girl was murdered last night."

'Murdered? Last night? But I saw Ido sneaking away. He wouldn't have... Would he?' I thought nervously.

I looked at Ido's arm. There was bandage around it. My eyes wided in shock.

'Maybe he would. Why els would he sneak away in the middle of the night and come home with wounds on his arm.' I thought.

"Yeah, I heard that guy seduces girls and than chop up their body and sells their bodyparts." The man said.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh." Ido said to the man while looking at me. The man nodded.

"Sorry doc." The man mumbled.

Ido turned to me. "For now, I don't want you out after dark. Do you understand?" He said to me.

"Okay." And I nodded.

"And If you go out during the day, don't wander off too far from this neighborhood. Okay?" I nodded again.

"Sure, I won't go too far."

"Promise me?" Ido must be really worried.

"I promise." I looked at him. Showing him that I understood him, and wouldn't break the promise.

After the weird encounter with the arm and legless man. I went outside. Not too far as Ido made me promise. There is so much I haven't seen yet and I also really want to try this motorball out. What is it. It surely looks like a fun game.

I walked around the Iron City. Until a woman with some kind of stone on her head said: "Hey kid."

I stopped and turned around. "Yeah?

The woman walked to me. Closer and closer until she was right in front of me. She grabbed my arm and studied it. She looked shocked. Like she saw a ghost.

"Hey, what's your problem." I asked her and I pulled my arm away. I started weirdly at her. Than I turned around.

It starts to get stranger ever second.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone.😆

Here is the chapter you all waited for. Thanks for reading my story.

Did you liked this part? Please vote and comment. Don't forget to follow me if you want to stay informed about my storys. Also check out my other storys.

I'll try to keep updating, but I'm currently very busy. So no promises. Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤