... than a boy with luv

Thank you for the votes and the comments! I'm glad to see you like this story!

Warning: Smut

_____________________________

"No. Never."

Then he pressed his lips on Wei Ying's.

It was like time stood still for only a moment. Lan Wangji could have sworn the world had stopped turning and then suddenly started spinning twice as fast. All the blood in his body rushed to his head, he felt dizzy, but crystal clear at the same time. He felt the trembling of Wei Ying's lips, saw his wide-open eyes, still filled with unshed tears.

When there was no reaction, he slowly closed his eyes. This had been his dream for so long. Now he had ruined everything. There was no way he could mend their relationship ever again.

He was about to let go of the other boy's face when two warm hands were slowly wrapped around his neck and his body was pulled towards Wei Ying. Lan Zhan opened his eyes immediately and saw Wei Wuxian had closed his. He drew in a deep breath through his nose and opened his mouth, deepening the kiss.

Wei Wuxian followed his directions, like Lan Wangji actually knew what he was doing, when in fact... this was his first kiss. His brain was on autopilot, following the instructions his instincts were giving him.

Lan Wangji couldn't hold back. It felt like in a dream and he didn't want to wake up. Should he stop and talk with Wei Ying first? This was all so new, and they still kind of had some sort of misunderstanding going on between each other... Was this misunderstanding resolved now? He was kissing the boy he loved, who was clearly enjoying it, too, so...

Ah, never mind. Wei Ying just looked so lovely at the moment; they could talk later.

The kiss grew deeper by the seconds, sighs and weak sounds of pleasure fell out of their mouths while their hands clung to each other desperately. Wei Ying ran his fingers through Wangji's hair wildly, enjoying its softness but also using his grip to turn his head in the kiss whenever he wanted.

Lan Zhan had one of his arms put around Wei Wuxian's back, his hand on his shoulder plate, pushing the boy closer whenever he could. The other arm was wrapped around his waist, his fingers slowly finding their way under his shirt, feeling the warm, soft skin and the shivers that ran down the boy's back.

At one point they had to stop for a moment to breathe again properly. They stared at each other, both breathing heavily, not saying a word. Their cheeks were a deep shade of pink and Wei Wuxian caught a glimpse of Lan Zhan's very red ears. The moment of silence passed and Wangji just went back following his intuition, pressing kisses on Wei Ying's warm cheeks, then his delicate throat. There he stayed kissing up and down the skin the boy offered him, leaving dark love bites on both sides of his neck.

Wei Wuxian pushed the boy's head closer to his throat, head rolling back with pleasure as small moans left his mouth. At the same time, he didn't realize that Lan Zhan was slowly pushing his shirt up his back, stroking the soft skin along his spine and giving him goosebumps all over his body. The hands wandered to his sides, making his muscles twitch and he giggled breathlessly. Lan Zhan pulled back from his neck and both boys looked at each other again.

Wei Ying was captivated by the expression on Lan Zhan's face. He looked so nervous, his eyes taking turns staring at his red, kiss-swollen lips, his eyes, and his neck, which was peppered with love bites. Then he put his hand on Wei Ying's cheek, softly stroking the warm skin with his thumb.

They slowly caught their breaths again, just staring into each other's eyes.

Turning his head a little bit, Wei Ying kissed the palm of Lan Zhan's hand, never breaking eye contact. He couldn't stop the slight grin as he saw the other boy swallow hard, watching the movement of his throat before looking back at Lan Zhan's golden eyes.