Blinded

The early morning was lit up by bright bluish lights, coming from the usually dark and eerie woods as a loud growl echoed through the poisoned landscape. Four panting figures ran around the source of noise,a large black mass in form of a wild boar,shooting bullets and what not at it though only two seemed scared. "It's the neck!" The second tallest yelled before everyone attacked the beasts neck,eventually causing it to drop down and loose it's consciousness.

The four slowly approached the seemingly lifeless body as rotten pieces of skin were peeled off by the wind.
"Gee I know that these are supposed to appear everywhere but I honestly didn't expect to actually fight one on my first day out." "America and I never even got our diploma for archery and yet we still slayed this beast," The Canadian mumbled under his breath.

Russia approached the beasts head til he stood right before it and squatted down,starting to poke the body with the tip of his weapon,a seemingly normal gun though it was still a prototype. "What do we do with this thing now?"

Germany took the weapon away from him,recieving a confused look from Russia then held it to the beasts head. "Never rest before you're sure it's dead." He pulled the trigger,giving the fainted beast a death blow. The moment the bullet had busted open the beasts skull a black oil like liquid started flowing from the fresh injury,giving off an awful smell.

Russia jumped back,trying to breath through his sleeve as the scent started to crawl up his nose. "Shit that reeks! Why didn't you tell me to step back first?!" Russia wasn't the only surprised one. America and Canada both also backed up staring at the corpse and how it seemed to get emptier the more liquid it lost. Kinda like a water balloon?

Germany snickered a little til he eventually broke out laughing. Why? Because their reaction seemed hilarious to Germany. To him this smell was normal. At least normal when it came to dead beasts. He was the only one who has been fighting these horrible creatures for years after all.

While America stared rather salty and Canada confused, Russia smiled softly as he enjoyed hearing and seeing him like this. It was unique to see the usually emotionless male in such joy even if he was pretty much making fun of the others.

Germany eventually stepped back as well since the smell wasn't pleasant either way. "Maybe we should continue searching for that blind Angel,"
The four gathered in a circle as Germany squatted down and started to carve things into the somewhat wet ground.

"Here's our current amount of ammo..America has five arrows,Canada three arrows,Russia 12 bullets and 15 special arrows for my crossbow..America give Canada one arrow and Canada please be less wasteful with them. They only work ones after all. And you Russia should move quicker or else I'll find you between a beasts fangs," Germany ordered and stood up again.

"But before we get going again,may I borrow Russia?" America and Canada looked at each other confusedly though nodded at Germany. Germany then grasped for Russias wrist and yanked him behind a tree about 10 meters (32,8084 feet sorry I'm still too dumb to figure out the whole feet and meter thing to I used Google) away from the two dragons.

"I just wanted to ask you something," Germany mumbled,keeping a tight grip on Russia's wrist. "What is it? You askin' me on a date already?" Germany's face was lit up by a bright red hue as Russia's question obviously flustered him. "No obviously not! I was just wondering..," "Just spill already." Russia ordered while looking up at the sky. He didn't really seem like he was actually interested in whatever Germany wanted to ask which did make Germany rather pissed.