Light Of The Dead

"Just do it already,"
".."
"I know..this is probably the worst thing I could ever ask of you but please..."
"But I-I can't just..,"
"Yes you can! All you have to do is.. pull that trigger and say.. goodbye..,"
"But I don't.. I-I don't want t-to say goodbye.."
"Now, now calm down.. your eyes are all swollen,"
"I'm just.. I-I'm sorry..,"
"Farewell..,"

"Germany..!"
Germany's eyes suddenly shot open, the dim light the countless holes in the ceiling provided shining straight at his face. His heart pounded wildly while his body seemed to resist each of his commands though he wasn't surprised. His body did the same it did back then. Even if it's been months, almost a year. Why couldn't he just forget about the past?

"Germany get up! We have to get going! Canada and America are already waiting!" Russia whisper yelled while pulling Germany up. Still no answer.

"Germany..?" Russia lightly brushed his cheek while trying to earn his attention. His eyes were so swollen..

Germany's pupils eventually narrowed, showing Russia that he seemed to be back in clear thoughts but still acted quite irritated. Better than nothing though.

"you.. cried in your sleep..," Russia mumbled before putting Germany back down. "Don't worry, I just dreamed about something..," "Was it about the village?" Russia asked, his face concerned as always.
"..yeah..," He lied.

Germany soon shook each thought off and started to head down the fragile staircase of the old mansion with Russia. As they finally arrived at the exit of the seemingly old building Germany took a last peek over at the dark once lively halls of the mansion, thinking one last sorry and goodbye before stepping out. It seemed like Canada and America had already dressed themselves and the Sprinters for the upcoming temperatures.

The hunter walked up to the Sprinter of his and pulled a fluffy little coat out of the somewhat large bag attached to the side of the Sprinter's saddle then passed a for him too large shirt to Russia.
"What am I supposed to do with this?" "Wear it, even you will freeze up there." Germany stated before buttoning his own coat up. It almost looked like he wore a fluffy little cape. "It can't be that high, can it?" Russia mumbled though took off his coat to pull the shirt on then of course put the coat back on. He simply couldn't bare Germany's daring stare.

"Jesus, how is it so cold up here..," Russia mumbled under his breath even though his Sprinter did all the carrying and running. "And you wanted to stay shirtless," Germany mocked a little, receiving slight chuckles and snickers from the two Angels behind them. "Well I mean.., we've been riding up this mountain for about.. 5 hours now." Canada explained while looking back at the snowy yet steep landscape the four have been traveling up.

"How high is this Mountain.. Can you even call this a mountain?! This is an elevator to space but the exhausting type!" Russia complained. Not even the fluffiness of his Sprinter was able to warm him up as the never ending snow just kept making it wet and cold. "Do you mean a staircase to space?" America snickered. "This Mountain is said to be holy due to how close to the sky it actually is." Canada stated.

Suddenly Germany's Sprinter quickly stopped and jumped back hastily which caught everyone's attention. Russia's Sprinter soon as well stopped and so did America's and Canada's.

"Holy shit..," America mumbled as the four stared down into pitch black abyss before them. "Why isn't the bridge down..?" Germany questioned himself before he carefully got off his Sprinter. The Sprinter alone would've clearly been able to make this jump but not with such weight on it's back.