Jai: This is so unfair today is not even April 1st!

Avu: Yes it is it's already 12:30 in the morning and if we don't sleep now we will obviously not go to school tomorrow!

Abhi: Ok bye! We will meet you at school tomorrow.

Faisu: And Jai don't let them watch Netflix!

Jai: I'll try!

Sidd: ok bye!

(So they all went to their homes and slept and 7 hours later)

Avu: (I was sleeping peacefully dreaming about him when)

Reemi: Wake up you gadhe ka bache's sister!

Avu: Shut up!

Reemi: Sidd came to pick you up for school!

Avu: ( I woke up with a shock and started talking dreamily) What he came to get me for school! He is such a sweetheart! Don't worry Reemi Jai can take you and Riyaz can go with Aashu and Abhi bhai can take Vaishu di!

Reemi: (Laughing) You actually thought that Sidd came to pick you?

Avu: Ya you said that only!

Reemi: Get up my drama queen! No one is here to pick you up! We have to go to school!

Avu: I am not leaving you this time and I swear that Jai will never take you on a date ever again! And anyway he only took you on a date once in two years!

Reemi: Exactly and even if he asks I'm not going with him so go tell him whatever you want!

Avu: Ok sure! (I got up and got ready for school as I was in no mood to talk to Jai!)

Vaishu: Avu you are so late! We all woke up 2 hours ago!

Aashu: Ya and surprisingly Jai and Riyaz also woke up early!

Jai: Oh shut up Reemi almost killed me!

Riyaz: Aashu was blackmailing me that she won't give me breakfast!

Vaishu: Such a weird guy! Can't you stay without breakfast for one day also?

Jai: Leave hin But didi how did Reemi wake you up?

Avu: (If I tell him he will not leave me) Actually I woke up by myself!

Reemi: Ya sure! (Sarcastically)

Riyaz: Jaane de yaar!

Vaishu: Let's go Now! We are taking car!

Avu: Can I drive? Pleaseeeeee

Jai: No never! I'm too young to die!

Vaishu: But Jai! Avu doesn't even drive that bad!

Avu: And if we let Jai or Riyaz drive then we will become late and it's a new school just with the same people and we will take time to find our classroom!