New Year

At Donvally high school:
*Avneet, Riyaz,Jaijeet,Reem and Arishfa are at the school canteen chatting with each other.*
Avu: So today is new year and the announcement said that we are free for the whole day.

Aashu: Yayyyyyy we can play the whole day then!

Riyaz: Anyway you guys have any new year resolutions?

Jai: I don't have any.

Reemi: I just got a message. We have a New Years party at school. So let's go shopping.

Avu: Ya let's go shopping for the whole day and when we come back we can go to the party.

Riyaz: Why do we have to go shopping? We always go shopping on our holidays and also when we go shopping only these girls go and buy stuff.

Jai: So Riyaz whenever we go shopping we only follow these gurls around so this time we will not go shopping with them.

Reemi: Jai, are you saying that you will not come with me?

Jai: *in his mind* Why is she asking me like this???

Avu:*whispers to Jai* Jai if you come with us you can spend some time with Reemi.

Jai: Okay I will come but on one condition. We will go there only for two hours in which one hour will be for girls and on hour for boys.

Aashu: So in half an hour let's get ready and meet near the gate.Lets call Adnaan for shopping with us too.

Reemi: Aashu why do u want him to come?? And anyway he is one class older than us so he will have more studies.

Aashu: But it will be more fun if he comes.

Reemi: Okay if you want him to come sooo much he can come. But who will call him? Does anyone have his phone number?

Avu, Riyaz: I don't have.

Reemi: Even I don't have.

Aashu: But I have. I can call him.

Avu: How do you have his phone number?

Aashu: Oh I have it because he gave me his number the first time we um...
Nothing I just have it.

Reemi: Riyaz are you coming with us?
Riyaz: Obviously what will I do here at school?

Jai: So let's go and get ready and we will meet near the gate.

*They all got ready and they also called Adnaan and met near the gate.*

Riyaz: We are going by car to South city mall. And the seating arrangement is
I will drive and Avu will sit in the passenger seat next to me.
And at the back Jai will sit in the middle with Adnaan and on the sides there will be Reemi next to Jai and Aashu next to Adnaan.

Avu, Reemi, Aashu,Adnaan: Okay
*On the way to South city mall*

Avu: Riyaz you were asking about new year resolutions right so let's make a new year resolution that in the next year we will try to make new friends as we all have been friends since fourth grade and now we are going to graduate and go to tenth grade.